Why do you want the WiiU to have the same games as the PS3 and 360?

#31Sylar100Posted 12/9/2012 2:46:47 AM
Who cares if a game is anime

dang people slow your roll
#32PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 2:58:46 AM
AXKSION posted...
PsienceWins posted...
AXKSION posted...
^ so? Cloud uses mousse.

Oh and that other picture is not of Cloud.

Didn't say it was. It's just generic anime hair. Which Cloud has. Look at any Western made game and find me a screenshot of hair like that.

Hell, mousse couldn't even do that. I've had 7 inch mohawks. It takes a lot of glue, a flat iron, and like an hour to get hair to stay up like that.

Oh yeah, well I use mousse and my hair is all fluffy.

western dudes in video games never have any hair though. They're mostly racist skinheads.

Again, you did no research. Look at all the hair styles from Dragon Age. Look at the hair styles in Walking Dead. Look at the hair styles in Penny Arcade Adventures. Look at the hair styles in Beyond Good and Evil.

They look normal.

Now, look at Cloud's hair. Now go look for any picture of a Japanese guy. You'll see they aren't the same.

Cloud's hair = anime.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#33ColorfulColorsPosted 12/9/2012 3:03:03 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I almost feel bad for the guy, he actually thinks JRPGs were at one time not animu inspired

Actually, the very first RPG was D&D based. I think.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#34Spade59Posted 12/9/2012 3:10:22 AM
You just don't understand... Wii U NEEDS to have the same games. Basically Nintendo needs to go back to catering to the lcd now that they are unable to reach the previous lcd, which was the casual audience. M$ and $ony attacking with their Wii knockoffs was proof.

Yes. This means the going back to the homogenized shooter and action titles the west loves so much.

Just stop trying to be different Nintendo. You need to be where the money is. You're hurting everyone.
#35AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:30:23 AM
Spade59 posted...
You just don't understand... Wii U NEEDS to have the same games. Basically Nintendo needs to go back to catering to the lcd now that they are unable to reach the previous lcd, which was the casual audience. M$ and $ony attacking with their Wii knockoffs was proof.

Yes. This means the going back to the homogenized shooter and action titles the west loves so much.

Just stop trying to be different Nintendo. You need to be where the money is. You're hurting everyone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!

I bought a Wii U FOR JAPANESE GAMES, NOT CRUMMY GENERIC WESTERN GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am NOT buying a PS4. I am NOT buying a stupid Xboox. Why? Because of all the crappy s****y western pewpew sucky games.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#36IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/9/2012 4:09:39 AM
ColorfulColors posted...
I almost feel bad for the guy, he actually thinks JRPGs were at one time not animu inspired

Actually, the very first RPG was D&D based. I think.

Notice how I said JRPG
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#37SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/9/2012 4:17:43 AM
AXKSION posted...
PsienceWins posted...
And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!

plays completely different, HA, you didn't have me going for a split second there. Your joke was far too obvious.

Most people are upset at the lack of non-shooter games like Dark Souls 2... So... Off base a little? Maybe? And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

Don't bother, he is an angry fanboy. Let him vent his frustrations of the Wii U having no major 3rd party multiplats in 2013.

You are so completely dead wrong.

I already own a PS3 and I am super unhappy with it since good games are very few and very far between. Lots of crappy casual pewpew "games".

The Wii U just launched, how can you think it has more good games than the PS3? You are just a blind fanboy. If your only defense is that PS3 has shooters, then you have no clue what games really are, or like it has been said, you really are just a blind fanboy. It's kinda pathetic.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#38Play_HangmanPosted 12/9/2012 4:18:37 AM
lol no op

dude, Armored Core V, Gundam Vs. Extreme, and Dark Souls are some of the best games on the other consoles and these are 110% japanese, meanwhile the xbox 360 is a console that focuses largely on shmups in japan

imo, the very best games of this generation are largely japanese or jp inspired with a few western games here and there

calm down
---
"You're not a player until you've gamed a girl with a Wii. Or Kingdom Hearts." - Ray
(>-'.'-)> Kirby rules you.
#39trollhunter2Posted 12/9/2012 4:29:45 AM
AXKSION posted...
PsienceWins posted...
AXKSION posted...
Final Fantasy 7 says hi.

Super Mario RPG says hi.

I hate the current trend of loli pedo crap such as the Atelier series. If you are suggesting I like Atelier and Gust games, then you are severely wrong. So wrong that it is highly offensive.

Look at Cloud's hair or sword and tell me that isn't anime inspired. Or Barret's gun for a hand? Or the ninja thief girl? Or Cait Seith (which is just Teddy before Teddy was in Persona 4)?

Every Final Fantasy is anime inspired.

Final Fantasy VII is the very best game ever made and I have played through it 15+ times and it is not anime.

really?
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080314212333/finalfantasy2/de/images/6/68/Cloud_FFVII_Portrait.jpg
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#40mjc0961Posted 12/9/2012 4:32:42 AM
AXKSION posted...
I already own a PS3 and I am super unhappy with it since good games are very few and very far between. Lots of crappy casual pewpew "games".

We're officially calling those games spunkgargleweewee now.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6492-Medal-of-Honor-Warfighter-Doom-3-BFG-Edition

And yeah, I don't care if there are slight differences in how each spunkgargleweewee game plays... They're still spunkgargleweewee.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey