Why do you want the WiiU to have the same games as the PS3 and 360?

#41trollhunter2Posted 12/9/2012 4:33:38 AM
just stop feeding the tc. He is already trolling the ps3 boards as well
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#42Dragonfist17Posted 12/9/2012 4:42:19 AM
The amount of blind fanboyism in this thread is well, I would say shocking, but I guess it's expected on the Nintendo board. It's little wonder the board is infested with trolls. Not every multi-platform game is a shooter you know. Seriously, wow. Do they help you bury your head in the sand when you order a new Nintendo system or did you have to do it yourself?
#43promo123Posted 12/9/2012 4:44:35 AM
pewpew
---
Current favourite band: Blind Melon
#44guedesbrawlPosted 12/9/2012 5:06:33 AM
by same games,all i care i castlevania,sonic and persona. mind yo that castlevania and SMT started at nintendo's.sonic leans way more to nintendo than others.it's not a good idea to buy consoles for 4 or 5 games tops.

tht's all i want from them.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#45AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 5:36:36 AM
trollhunter2 posted...
just stop feeding the tc. He is already trolling the ps3 boards as well

This is a pro-Nintendo topic. Since you are anti-Nintendo, that means that you are the troll, Mister Troll.

Dragonfist17 posted...
The amount of blind fanboyism in this thread is well, I would say shocking, but I guess it's expected on the Nintendo board. It's little wonder the board is infested with trolls. Not every multi-platform game is a shooter you know. Seriously, wow. Do they help you bury your head in the sand when you order a new Nintendo system or did you have to do it yourself?

I did not bury my head in the sand. Actually, it was the PlayStation 3 and Xbox's horrible video game library that gave me a wake up call that most games these days are shooters, and Japanese game fans, like myself, who like 90% Japanese games and 10% western games are getting super sick to death of these pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew kill dah aleinterrooorists and get to dah choppah crap games.

If you didn't want the PS3 to suck you should not have filled it with crappy western games, like the first two PlayStations which were super awesome, very unlike the PS3.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#46Number_0nePosted 12/9/2012 5:41:16 AM
Spade59 posted...
You just don't understand... Wii U NEEDS to have the same games. Basically Nintendo needs to go back to catering to the lcd now that they are unable to reach the previous lcd, which was the casual audience. M$ and $ony attacking with their Wii knockoffs was proof.

Yes. This means the going back to the homogenized shooter and action titles the west loves so much.

Just stop trying to be different Nintendo. You need to be where the money is. You're hurting everyone.

Spade59 posted...

Just stop trying to be different Nintendo. You need to be where the money is. You're hurting everyone.

Spade59 posted...
You need to be where the money is.

What? Didn't they get tons of money with the Wii, which was not filled with brown-grey shooters?
---
JRPGs have guys who look like girls. WRPGs have girls who look like guys. What could this mean!?
#47BikeaLossPosted 12/9/2012 5:41:45 AM
LOL, please no.
#48CyhortI82Posted 12/9/2012 6:01:15 AM
Obvious troll is boring. Nothing to see here.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#49AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 6:17:41 AM
CyhortI82 posted...
Obvious troll is boring. Nothing to see here.

This topic is pro-Nintendo, so it is not trolling. Seriously, I love Nintendo and this is a positive topic, so there's nothing trolling about it.

You are a boring troll and you need to leave.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#50TKUKGPosted 12/9/2012 6:17:42 AM
icecreamdumwich. Did it ever cross your stupid mind that EVERYTHING drawn in Japan looks similar to each other? Have you ever in your life been to Japan?
"Hur, hur. Animu. Everything animu" Butt nugget almost every comic/manga, TV show etc follows a similar look to one another because it's POPULAR.
Hence why almost every game out of America is a generic shooter or some GTA clone.