Why do you want the WiiU to have the same games as the PS3 and 360?

#51trollhunter2Posted 12/9/2012 7:23:49 AM(edited)
AXKSION posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
just stop feeding the tc. He is already trolling the ps3 boards as well

This is a pro-Nintendo topic. Since you are anti-Nintendo, that means that you are the troll, Mister Troll.

Dragonfist17 posted...
The amount of blind fanboyism in this thread is well, I would say shocking, but I guess it's expected on the Nintendo board. It's little wonder the board is infested with trolls. Not every multi-platform game is a shooter you know. Seriously, wow. Do they help you bury your head in the sand when you order a new Nintendo system or did you have to do it yourself?

I did not bury my head in the sand. Actually, it was the PlayStation 3 and Xbox's horrible video game library that gave me a wake up call that most games these days are shooters, and Japanese game fans, like myself, who like 90% Japanese games and 10% western games are getting super sick to death of these pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew kill dah aleinterrooorists and get to dah choppah crap games.

If you didn't want the PS3 to suck you should not have filled it with crappy western games, like the first two PlayStations which were super awesome, very unlike the PS3.

since when am i anti nintendo? LOL dude you are just insecure nothing more
you're trolling the ps3 boards for a while now. Have you ever see me say disrespectful things about Nintendo? No so keep your mouth shut
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#52AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:24:24 AM
trollhunter2 posted...
your trolling the ps3 boards for a while now. Have you ever see me say disrespectful things about Nintendo? No so keep your mouth shut and get yourself checked

you better check yo self before yo wreck yo self.

This is a pro-Nintendo topic, so if you are against this topic, you are against Nintendo.

Seriously, what is negative about my topic, anything??????
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#53trollhunter2Posted 12/9/2012 7:29:31 AM(edited)
AXKSION posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
your trolling the ps3 boards for a while now. Have you ever see me say disrespectful things about Nintendo? No so keep your mouth shut and get yourself checked

This is a pro-Nintendo topic, so if you are against this topic, you are against Nintendo.

Dont get me wrong dude but your view is ignorant and selfish. You cant speak for millions
what if others want to play gta V or Dark Souls on Wii U? You cant just say that Wii U doesnt need all these games. Also im against your topic not Nintendo, wtf is wrong with you?
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#54AXKSION(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:37:08 AM
trollhunter2 posted...
AXKSION posted...
trollhunter2 posted...

Dont get me wrong dude but your view is ignorant and selfish. You cant speak for millions
what if others want to play gta V or Dark Souls on Wii U? You cant just say that Wii U doesnt need all these games. Also im against your topic not Nintendo, wtf is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with you? You are calling me a troll, despite this being a positive topic, so not trolling.

You do know that everyone who wants to play GTA and Dark Souls already own PS3s and Xboxes, don't you????????????

those consoles are 6 years old. if you wanted one, you would own one by now. we didn't buy a wii u for what has been out for 6 years on consoles already.
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#55AnndrixPosted 12/9/2012 7:57:33 AM
I personally don't want the Wii U to have the same games as the PS3 and 360 because it kills innovation. Out of all three companies, Nintendo was the one that pushed out the most number of unique games (I mean for the time). Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Pokemon, Dragon Warrior, I could name dozens.

As for the other two, Sony's been kind of dry in creating other games that aren't Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid, but they still have a slew of original titles exclusively for the PlayStation System. Crash Bandicoot, Ape Escape, OddWorld, Lair, MAG, 3D Dot Game Heroes. I'm still a die-hard fan of Sony, yet it pains me to see them releasing multi-platform titles.

On to Microsoft. They couldn't make an original title even if it sold itself. There are only five games that come to mind when I think Microsoft, in order: Halo, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, and Blinx. Other than that, the XBox has an entire library of games that could be found on other systems. Microsoft, you make billions a day, why can't you think of something original for once? That is the sole reason I don't have an XBox, not enough games for it to be worth purchasing now or ever.
---
I am Jetra
#56sting__artPosted 12/9/2012 8:35:57 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
PsienceWins posted...
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Most people are upset at the lack of non-shooter games like Dark Souls 2... So... Off base a little? Maybe? And have you played any FPS games Halo plays completely different from Battlefield and CoD plays different still. Maybe you should rent Black Ops 2?

Don't bother, he is an angry fanboy. Let him vent his frustrations of the Wii U having no major 3rd party multiplats in 2013.

Yep. Based on his last post you were right. PS3 anime gamer. Close-minded to the FPS genre. Thanks for setting me straight.

Oh and I also hate anime. I loved JRPGs much more when they were not anime based. Plus there's tons of Japanese games that are not anime based.

Which was never.

Hahaha, that was a good laugh.
#57sting__artPosted 12/9/2012 8:37:22 AM
Anndrix posted...
I personally don't want the Wii U to have the same games as the PS3 and 360 because it kills innovation. Out of all three companies, Nintendo was the one that pushed out the most number of unique games (I mean for the time). Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark, Pokemon, Dragon Warrior, I could name dozens.

With these titles you are giving credit to Nintendo, but it belongs to Rareware.
#58AnndrixPosted 12/9/2012 8:47:36 AM
sting__art posted...
Anndrix posted...

With these titles you are giving credit to Nintendo, but it belongs to Rareware.

Not the point, they were released on the N64 and Gamecube so I thought I would add them.
---
I am Jetra
#59Sylar100Posted 12/9/2012 5:58:31 PM
Sylar100 posted...
Who cares if a game is anime

dang people slow your roll
#60Baha05Posted 12/9/2012 6:26:09 PM
/Troll Topic
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail