Wii u future seem bleak.. :(

#31sentoworfPosted 12/10/2012 3:21:41 AM
pearl arowana posted...
maddgamz posted...
TC must be a very lonely soul.

rofl
i love drones. when they cant deny how weak wii u is, they resort to something like personal attack. like grammar, etc. this is new 'insult' is the first one. rofl. lonely soul. good one man.

lmao
the drones. they cant see that wii u very weak consoel. it has no games.the xbox and ps3 is better than wii u. 7 year tech. rofl. it flop hard
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#32maddgamzPosted 12/10/2012 3:23:12 AM
Loney Soul because he made this topic.
#33maddgamzPosted 12/10/2012 3:24:16 AM
Lonely Soul because he made this topic.
#34BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 3:24:29 AM
maddgamz posted...
Loney Soul because he made this topic.

He's always got his alt, sentowolf, to keep him company.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#35GencoilPosted 12/10/2012 3:36:02 AM(edited)
"very under powered"
That remains to be seen. What we have right now is a bunch of ports from developers who haven't had as much time to get familiar with the system as they have with PS3 and Xbox 360.

"no third party"
What are you basing this on? The system was just released. The launch window has plenty of third party games, even if many of them are ports.

"hardware woe"
Most people are enjoying their Wii Us without freezing or bricking. It's just that the ones who do experience these problems are very vocal about it.

"unutilised and outdated touch screen controller"
I don't think so. There's plenty of games that make good use of it, ZombiU, Rayman Legends, Game & Wario, Nintendo Land, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, The Wonderful 101, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Nano Assault just to name a few. And many games let you play on the Gamepad itself. Outdated doesn't have to mean it's bad, I would argue that it offers more precision since you can use styluses with relatively thin tips.

"no dvd/bluray player"
True, but how many people don't already own a Blu-ray player? Because of this, Nintendo chose not to include it to keep costs down.

"competing against ps3/360 only (because of hardware limitation)"
Has any console ever been able to compete against PC? Maybe in the very early 90s but PC is just way ahead of consoles now. I think it still has a good chance competing with the next Sony and Microsoft consoles thanks to exclusives that offer a different game experience thanks to the controller. Wii U will probably be cheaper once those consoles do come out, too.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#36GencoilPosted 12/10/2012 3:35:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37darkjedilinkPosted 12/10/2012 3:58:56 AM
pearl arowana posted...
darkjedilink posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
This console was honestly DOA. It's only the fanboys keeping it afloat atm. But even they can't keep Nintendo up forever. Nintendo will have to go software only in 2years.

Just like Nintendo was going to kill the 3DS last year, right?

huge price cut single handedly save 3ds.

wii u need price cut asap.. with very weak cpu, outdated touch screen controller, no bluray/dvd pplayer, very very small storage capacity, slow, oudated RAM, abysmal online /update and games running worse than ps3/360 version.. A huge price cut is sensible.. i dont think early adopter drones mind tho..

Trolls are usually more effective if they actually speak, read and type English correctly.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#38Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/10/2012 4:00:33 AM
darkjedilink posted...
pearl arowana posted...
darkjedilink posted...
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
This console was honestly DOA. It's only the fanboys keeping it afloat atm. But even they can't keep Nintendo up forever. Nintendo will have to go software only in 2years.

Just like Nintendo was going to kill the 3DS last year, right?

huge price cut single handedly save 3ds.

wii u need price cut asap.. with very weak cpu, outdated touch screen controller, no bluray/dvd pplayer, very very small storage capacity, slow, oudated RAM, abysmal online /update and games running worse than ps3/360 version.. A huge price cut is sensible.. i dont think early adopter drones mind tho..

Trolls are usually more effective if they actually speak, read and type English correctly.

So English is the only viable language in the world?
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#39dasboosPosted 12/10/2012 4:01:42 AM
Metazoidd posted...
It's underpowered? Do you even know anything about hardware to say that?

When it's hardware is on par with 5+ year old machines. I'd say it's underpowered.
---
"Scissors are over powered, Rock is fine." - Paper
GT - stealth finger
#40s2goodPosted 12/10/2012 4:37:15 AM
dasboos posted...
Metazoidd posted...
It's underpowered? Do you even know anything about hardware to say that?

When it's hardware is on par with 5+ year old machines. I'd say it's underpowered.

On par??? Another clueless troll.
---
XBLIVE - Sonic B0000M NNID - Sonic_B0000M
PSN - Dragon--Punch STEAM - Sonic B0000M