Nintendo's Golden Years?

#11FlyinTonitePosted 12/9/2012 8:33:28 PM
I transitioned from nes to n64, only getting a snes later in life just to play smrpg. I must say, I feel n64 was the best for nintendo in terms of games. Snes may of had the rpg field on lock, but the n64 had tons of great titles from a myriad of genres. It's still my favorite system of all time, so obviously I'm biased in holding n64 in such high regard but I have a feeling I'm not alone in my assumption that n64 was the best for nintendo in terms of games.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#12slickvic1990Posted 12/9/2012 8:44:51 PM
definitely has to be the SNES. legendary first party games (Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island), incredible third party support (Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario RPG, DKC 1-3, Turtles in Time), timeless RPGs (Chrono Trigger, FF 2&3, which would be 4&6 now), and even movie-based games that weren't completely terrible, like The Lion King. Obviously I could list a lot more games, but these are the ones that immediately came to mind.
---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.