I'm sick and tired of people hating on the original Wii

#11RetroFanGirlPosted 12/9/2012 7:10:11 PM
WalkingLobsters posted...
The original Wii had more games worth buying. 360/PS3 just had a bunch of inferior versions of games on PC. Littered with one or two exclusives not worth buying a system for.

lol, u do know that most of those games were developed for the 360/ps3 and then ported to the PC? Often times the ports were horrible optimized.

They were. They' still ran better the console versions and were on PC.
---
Hi.
#12AwayFromHerePosted 12/9/2012 7:10:14 PM
Stopthink posted...
No, no it wasn't. The Wii's library was a wasteland. The other 2 are still going strong. Nintendo had to release another console just to keep everyone's attention.

Xbox 360 is a cheap imitation PC. PS3 is the PS2's bloated stillborn brother. Why waste money on such overpriced game systems with inferior games?

Another terrible troll.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#13RevolutionVPosted 12/9/2012 7:13:53 PM
You guys can't be serious about comparing the Wii to the PS3/360? Those who have tons of great games, just look at the percentage of great games they have as opposed what the Wii has. No question that Wii has some really good games, Mario Galaxy comes to mind, but it's nowhere near what other consoles have done. I started this gen as a Wii-only owner, but quickly realized how inferior the console was at all levels, not just graphics. I bough a PS3 less than a year later, and I sold my Wii about three years ago. I never looked back. I was interested in the Next Nintendo console, but the Wii U just doesn't cut it for me. Let be real people.
#14SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/9/2012 7:14:28 PM
Take some Nyquil and go sleep it off. You don't understand that no one cares what you like about what they say? They can and will say it anyway. You can just ignore those posts and topics and go play your Wii. Of course, since you are hear crying about other's opinions, logic can't be your best subject.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#15MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 7:18:43 PM
Stopthink posted...
No, no it wasn't. The Wii's library was a wasteland. The other 2 are still going strong. Nintendo had to release another console just to keep everyone's attention.

Skyward Sword? Monster Hunter 3? Tatsunoko vs. Capcom? Red Steel 2? No More Heroes? Little King's Story? Marumasa: The Demon Blade? Sorry, the Wii has too many good games for me to take statements like that seriously.
---
Video games are awesome.
#16ColorfulColorsPosted 12/9/2012 7:18:59 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Take some Nyquil and go sleep it off. You don't understand that no one cares what you like about what they say? They can and will say it anyway. You can just ignore those posts and topics and go play your Wii. Of course, since you are hear crying about other's opinions, logic can't be your best subject.

Thats it. I'm changing my sig.
I told you to go to therapy before you posted again.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#17ColorfulColorsPosted 12/9/2012 7:19:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#18Emerald_MeliosPosted 12/9/2012 7:21:02 PM(edited)
AwayFromHere posted...
Stopthink posted...

Xbox 360 is a cheap imitation PC. PS3 is the PS2's bloated stillborn brother. Why waste money on such overpriced game systems with inferior games?

Another terrible troll.

So I'm a troll because I thought the HD twins were rip-offs?

Sony did everything in their power to alienate and insult me as a customer; if they at least attempted to restore PS2 compatibility, I would've at least considered buying a PS3. So I suggest you fanboys keep your smug consumerist attitude to yourself.
#19ColorfulColorsPosted 12/9/2012 7:20:26 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Thats it. I'm changing my sig.
I told you to go to therapy before you posted again.
---
Xeeh_Bitz: Master of Excuses
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed. ~SuperShyGuy9000
#20EasterEggHunterPosted 12/9/2012 7:22:13 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not pretend the Wii was anywhere close to PS2's level.

Only thing that rivaled PS2 was Gamecube with dat awesome games
---
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238 PM me.
Nintendo- What other gaming company has been around sincenthe 1800's?