I'm sick and tired of people hating on the original Wii

#161IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/10/2012 1:53:57 AM
I laugh at people's list of wii games. It's like any game that was borderline playable is considered a 'hidden gem' and a must have.

Face it, the wii was so starved of good games that the mediocre ones are used as highlights.

I've owned every console since the nes and have no problem accepting that apart from some great titles, the wii was lacking in games and deserves the hate.

Yep, that's how crap like Another Code R is considered good to them.
#162MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:00:50 AM(edited)
This is why I didn't want people to make lists of Wii games. Because people always end up bringing up games like "Sonic and the Black Knight" and "Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers" and it doesn't help the Wii's case at all.

MarioMan847 posted...
Okay, I'll list all of the amazing Wii titles out there! :D

Assassin's Creed (series)
Mass Effect (series)
Dead Space (series)
Left 4 Dead (series)
Portal (series)
Borderlands (series)
BioShock (series)
Dark Souls
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Resident Evil 5
Darksiders
Battlefield 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fallout 3

Man, look at all of those good ga-..... Oh never mind, those games are on the Wii so they're automatically bad.

Do you get the joke? It should be pretty obvious why I'm not making any Wii game lists. Unfortunately, I have way too much experience with this Wii defending crap. >_>

Remember this post? I MADE THIS JOKE FOR A REASON. -__-
---
Video games are awesome.
#163IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/10/2012 2:00:46 AM
This is why I didn't want people to make lists of Wii games. Because people always ending up bringing up games like "Sonic and the Black Knight" and "Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers" and it doesn't help the Wii's case at all.

MarioMan847 posted...
Okay, I'll list all of the amazing Wii titles out there! :D

Assassin's Creed (series)
Mass Effect (series)
Dead Space (series)
Left 4 Dead (series)
Portal (series)
Borderlands (series)
BioShock (series)
Dark Souls
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Resident Evil 5
Darksiders
Battlefield 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Fallout 3

Man, look at all of those good ga-..... Oh never mind, those games are on the Wii so they're automatically bad.

Do you get the joke? It should be pretty obvious why I'm not making any Wii game lists. Unfortunately, I have way too much experience with this Wii defending crap. >_>

Remember this post? I MADE THIS JOKE FOR A REASON. -__-

Hey, it was a funny joke.
#164MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:14:29 AM
Admittedly, this topic got out of hand and I wasn't expecting it to garner this many posts. I've been in tons of Wii arguments and not a lot of them have been taken this far. In the end, I realize that all of this is opinionated. I just honestly believe that the Wii doesn't deserve to be kicked out of the mainstream, it's a really great console with a lot of great games. But it looks like I'm too late for that, right? The Wii U is already out.

These lists that people have been posting so far haven't been very good, but that doesn't mean that the Wii is lacking of good games. As much as I hate to get more involved with this pointless argument that will inevitably go back and forth, I'm gonna make a list of good Wii games in my next post. I hope that people who weren't originally too fond of the Wii will try these games out one day, because simply put, they're fun.

And heck, maybe I'll close this dumb topic after that.
---
Video games are awesome.
#165IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/10/2012 2:17:11 AM
TC, post a list of "worth while" games on the Wii, if you do actually believe it's worth while. And please limit it to exclusives.
#166JYLE_BrHPosted 12/10/2012 2:18:45 AM
Hope TC is being paid by Nintendo for "defending the Wii for a long time."
#167BenzychenzPosted 12/10/2012 2:19:37 AM
The Wii is a fine system. I've got around 30 games for mine.
It isn't PS2 level, it's not even close. It's not even PS3 level, I have around 40 PS3 games, and next year has as amazing lineup pushing that up even more.
People need to stop fanboying on both sides. All 3 consoles this (last) gen were great.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#168AXKSIONPosted 12/10/2012 2:20:49 AM
MarioMan847 posted...
Motion control was a lot of fun and it didn't get in the way of the core gaming experience at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

XD

Oh, good one. GameFaqs joke of the year!
---
http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/Nintendo.png http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s574/akxsion/SMRPG.jpg
#169MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:31:13 AM
JYLE_BrH posted...
Hope TC is being paid by Nintendo for "defending the Wii for a long time."

Heheh..... Yeah, I wish.
---
Video games are awesome.
#170IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/10/2012 2:33:09 AM
TC, post a list of "worth while" games on the Wii, if you do actually believe it's worth while. And please limit it to exclusives.