I'm sick and tired of people hating on the original Wii

#181emagdnEPosted 12/10/2012 9:43:51 AM
Super Mario Galaxy (best game this entire pitiful generation)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Punch-Out!!
Kirby's Epic Yarn
and to a lesser extent, Super Mario Galaxy 2 (it had some good stages, it had some really bad ones, and then the tacked on Green Stars)

that is all Wii had to offer over PS3 and 360 (so Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10 don't count towards Wii, although they're two of the best games this generation)

is it more than what PS3 and 360 had to offer (that isn't done better on PC)? technically yes, but Nintendo unleashed these abominations on us:

Wii Sports (tech demo passed off as a full fledged game in Japan?! and it still outsold SMG there?!)
Super Paper Mario
Radiant Dawn
Mario Party 8 (hello there tech demo)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wii Fit
Other M
Wii Music (lol)
Wii Sports Resort (another ****ing tech demo passed off as a full fledged game!)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

and Retro Studios made a new Donkey Kong Country, it could have turned out good, but Miyamoto allegedly told them to make motion controls for it, and then it got ruined, so there's that too

and not to leave out the ****ty interactive movies known as jRPGs, Nintendo owns Xenoblade and The Last Story too, why did Nintendo buy those studios instead of investing that money into actual video games? because Iwata has ruined the company, that's why

the bad outweighs the good, Wii ****ing sucks

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's not pretend the Wii was anywhere close to PS2's level.

yeah.....

Wii actually had some great games amongst the pure ****, PS2 did not
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#182MarioMan847(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 12:56:08 PM
You called Skyward Sword bad, so all of your logic is instantly dwindled down to nothing. =P
---
Video games are awesome.
#183FayeLadyPosted 12/10/2012 1:02:31 PM
The problem with the original Wii was less the content, more the half baked control schemes.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#184George TrevorPosted 12/10/2012 1:05:35 PM
protect_badgers posted...
Tc, I like to eat Doritos, drink Mountain Dew Game Fuel and play COD on line with my welfare money.

So no, I cannot say I agree with you.

Obama FTW!

Give this guy a medal
---
My Biohazard - RE Collection: youtu.be/1RpMCJiLUck
My Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/AlienGenotype
#185Bancario51Posted 12/10/2012 1:06:28 PM
you mean you never got used to it?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#186IcecreamdunwichPosted 12/10/2012 1:07:16 PM
TC, post a list of "worth while" games on the Wii, if you do actually believe it's worth while. And please limit it to exclusives.
#187PechabusterPosted 12/10/2012 1:53:20 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
For me, there were 8 games worth buying on Wii, and one of those, I bought on Gamecube first.

Care to elaborate on what games those were?

Twilight Princess
Galaxy 1 and 2
Radiant Dawn
Madworld
Xenoblade Chronicles
Kirby's Dream Collection
House of the Dead Overkill

Counting VC games though, I probably have closer to 60 games, but none of those are technically Wii games.

No More Heroes, Resident Evil 4 wii edition, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Okami?