You think the Wii U launch games are bad?

#21Godstriker8Posted 12/9/2012 9:10:13 PM
RahzarX posted...
ColorfulColors posted...
Kameo and Genji are the only ones i like.
$599 US DOLLARS
$599 US DOLLARS
$599 US DOLLARS
GIANT ENEMY CRAB

People tend to forget price as well, I should put those numbers in there.

349.99 for a console and a game?

Or 599.99 for a console with no HDMI cable and those launch games... hmmm...

One was cutting edge tech, and included a Blu-Ray player, something that was going for something around 800$ at the time iirc. The other is 6 year old tech with a tablet.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#22RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:30:37 PM
zender1999 posted...
the wiiu launch is the best launch so far with all kinds of games and they are actually very good games, so far no other console launch was this good
good job nintendo and third parties

I agree, awesome variety. Lots of cool exclusives and features on ports that you can't get anywhere else!

Even if any other console gets the same game, the Wii U always gets the extra features.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#23game freakozoidPosted 12/9/2012 9:30:58 PM
Actually Pscience it looks like a lot of those that you referred to as a port were actually developed concurrently with whatever console received it first. Very different than Mass Effect, Arkham City etc. which were clearly ported over after the fact and were a second thought. Maybe I should have been more specific with what I meant when I said that.
#24PsienceWinsPosted 12/9/2012 9:32:32 PM
game freakozoid posted...
Actually Pscience it looks like a lot of those that you referred to as a port were actually developed concurrently with whatever console received it first. Very different than Mass Effect, Arkham City etc. which were clearly ported over after the fact and were a second thought. Maybe I should have been more specific with what I meant when I said that.

Either way the line up for the Wii U is not strong after removing ports, but neither is the lineup for either of the other systems.
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#25Sylar100Posted 12/9/2012 9:34:32 PM
Condemned is pretty cool
#26RahzarX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 9:36:40 PM
PsienceWins posted...

Either way the line up for the Wii U is not strong after removing ports, but neither is the lineup for either of the other systems.

Yes it is... Mario is like if Microsoft put out Halo 3 with the 360. Or if Sony put out God of War with the Ps3.

Even if you're not into Mario, there's no denying its fanbase.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#27game freakozoidPosted 12/9/2012 9:36:45 PM
PsienceWins posted...

Yes, if you count ports as any game that was released for multiple consoles including games that were developed concurrently for separate consoles.
#28Catspaj33Posted 12/9/2012 9:37:24 PM
Come on now its Ridge Racers!

RIIIIIIIGE RAAACER!

Wii u has no ridge racer t herefore no

RIIIIIDGE RAAACERS!
---
3DS FC:3995-6619-7227
#29game freakozoidPosted 12/9/2012 9:37:32 PM
RahzarX posted...
PsienceWins posted...

Yes it is... Mario is like if Microsoft put out Halo 3 with the 360. Or if Sony put out God of War with the Ps3.

Even if you're not into Mario, there's no denying its fanbase.

Rahzar, let's try to phone down the fanboyism for just one sec. Even then it is just one game.
#30Enigma149Posted 12/9/2012 9:38:27 PM
SirPierce posted...
RahzarX posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Phantom_Nook posted...
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie

Best title for a game ever.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/123828/battleship-movie-edition-game

Battleship, the game based on the movie based on the game.

:)

Best ever. Lol.

I believe there's a children's book based on the Wreck-it-Ralph video game, which would make it a book based on a game based on a movie about games.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey