When do you guys expect a price cut?

#11BuretsuPosted 12/9/2012 10:06:17 PM
Price Cut? Most likely holiday, 2014.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#12pearl arowanaPosted 12/9/2012 10:07:10 PM
pretty soon i hope.
wii u is a very cheaply made console.

very weak cpu, outdated touch screen controller, no bluray/dvd pplayer, very small storage capacity, slow, oudated RAM..

so i guess price cut wont impact much on nintendo.. with that cheap, outdated components nintendo still gonna make money out of it.
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#13NefariousLurker(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 10:18:16 PM
keybladeXIII posted...
February? Haha, keep dreaming. I don't get why people always expect price cuts from Nintendo s early now just because it happened with the 3DS. Do you know how long it took for the Wii to get a price cut? Even the 360 and PS3 kept original price for a while.

The Wii was also a huge hit. The Wii U is not.
#14Baha05Posted 12/9/2012 10:19:44 PM
NefariousLurker posted...
The Wii was also a huge hit. The Wii U is not.

The Wii U has still sold quite a lot of systems. A price drop that soon is not going to happen.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#15TransdudePosted 12/9/2012 10:25:10 PM
Like everyone else, around the time of the release of the new XBox and PS. I expect them to have around a $50 cut or keep them the same if the two are more expensive.
#16paleselanPosted 12/9/2012 10:36:15 PM
NefariousLurker posted...
I expect one hopefully by Feb.

The Wii U is selling way worse than the 3DS did at launch, and that system got a price cut in 3 months.

Hopefully the Wii U gets one before Christmas.

I might buy one at 199.

Let me correct you:

The 3DS sold 360k in its first month on sale in the world. They were available everywhere.

The Wii U sold 400k just in its first week in the US alone. Plus, for the first week it was sold out in most places.

I find it pretty funny that you're expecting a price cut by February, Nintendo has already stated that it's selling the Wii U at a loss.
#17nickvd8Posted 12/9/2012 10:37:36 PM
I'm guessing a $50 price cut when the other consoles both come out. That way the Wii-U undercuts the competition.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#18ShadowSkill11Posted 12/9/2012 10:38:05 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
You're insane.

A price cut would come around the launch of the other next gen consoles at the earliest.

Pretty much that. Don't expect any cuts of any kind until the true next gen consoles come out in a year or so.
#19nickvd8Posted 12/9/2012 10:45:09 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
You're insane.

A price cut would come around the launch of the other next gen consoles at the earliest.

Pretty much that. Don't expect any cuts of any kind until the OTHER next gen consoles come out in a year or so.

Fixed for ya.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#20flagg2kplusPosted 12/9/2012 10:46:55 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
You're insane.

The Wii U isnt next gen.

It's current gen.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY