When do you guys expect a price cut?

#21DiscostewSMPosted 12/9/2012 10:51:30 PM
I agree with many here. If there is going to be a time where the Wii U gets a price cut, it's going to be right around the time the other consoles get released.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#22ShadowSkill11Posted 12/9/2012 10:51:42 PM
flagg2kplus posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
You're insane.

A price cut would come around the launch of the other next gen consoles at the earliest.

The Wii U isnt next gen.

It's current gen.

It's no more powerful than a 360/PS3 and its out now so that's correct.
#23Waluigi1Posted 12/9/2012 11:03:28 PM
ITT: Some people don't understand how Generations work.
---
PSO is teh best!
#24ShadowSkill11Posted 12/9/2012 11:10:06 PM
Waluigi1 posted...

I suppose that would change if you limit yourself to a single product line or if you are using the base technology as your baseline.
#25BuretsuPosted 12/9/2012 11:13:21 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Waluigi1 posted...

I suppose that would change if you limit yourself to a single product line or if you are using the base technology as your baseline.

The Wii, PS3 and 360 are all in the same generation.
The Wii U is in the generation after that.
Fact.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26pearl arowanaPosted 12/9/2012 11:27:32 PM
Buretsu posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Waluigi1 posted...

Fact.

gamewise wii u is competing against ps3/360 and lose

many wii u version run worse than ps3/360.. wii u is sure one sucky next gen console :(
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#27Arcturus1121Posted 12/9/2012 11:50:55 PM
pearl arowana posted...
Buretsu posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Waluigi1 posted...

Fact.

gamewise wii u is competing against ps3/360 and lose

many wii u version run worse than ps3/360.. wii u is sure one sucky next gen console :(

Most ports from ps3/360 actually run better. The wii u is more powerful than ps3/360, not but much, but it is more powerful. With the gamepad you get access to your inventory and and maps in Assassins Creed 3 and people say the gameplay is smoother on the wii u. The gamepad adds options that aren't there on the other systems.

Wii U is next gen whether you like it or not. Most gaming companies are mad that the next gen took 6 years to get here. Most gaming companies believe next gen should start after 5 years.

I am unbiased too, I currently own a xbox 360 and wii u, and I like both for certain things.
I just want people to be more informed. Go back to troll your own board.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
GT: Arcturus1121
#28RyuniPosted 12/9/2012 11:57:35 PM
Wii U is much better than Wii, hence why it's one generation above. Simple as that.
#29ElectricMolePosted 12/10/2012 12:00:09 AM
Nintendo will lower the price when the Nextbox and PS Orbis are released to combat the interest in those new consoles in late 2013
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#30AhnoldDoodPosted 12/10/2012 12:12:30 AM
flagg2kplus posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
You're insane.

A price cut would come around the launch of the other next gen consoles at the earliest.

The Wii U isnt next gen.

It's current gen.

Well, since generation 8 started with the Wii U...