When do you guys expect a price cut?

#31pearl arowanaPosted 12/10/2012 3:25:24 AM
Ryuni posted...
Wii U is much better than Wii, hence why it's one generation above. Simple as that.

rofl

but right now wii u perform worse than 360 and ps3.

its a sad 'next gen' console. it is
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#32RyuniPosted 12/10/2012 3:47:55 AM
pearl arowana posted...
Ryuni posted...
Wii U is much better than Wii, hence why it's one generation above. Simple as that.

rofl

but right now wii u perform worse than 360 and ps3.

its a sad 'next gen' console. it is

Ok, why don't you make a blog and share your awesome opinions.
#33LordBowserPosted 12/10/2012 3:56:38 AM
I can't tell if the OP is trolling, or has genuinely deluded himself into thinking this system is selling bad in a crazed hope of getting it cheaper.

If it's the latter, sorry, just buy the system and be happy. You could always try getting it used, but you're not getting it for $199 even then. This system is the second best selling system of all time (I'll give you one guess which the best one was). The trolls have misled you.

If the former, please notify us so we can ignore you. Thanks!
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#34Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/10/2012 3:57:12 AM
Price Cut will go down right before the next PS and Xbox release, there is no way Nintendo will keep the price within range of those two other systems, which is the reason the Wii sold extremely well.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#35iphysPosted 12/10/2012 5:06:12 AM
I think they will have to do something after the novelty wears off, because I don't think the impressive sales with continue after x-mas, but they'll probably try to hold out till at least summer to save face. If I were Nintendo, I'd just add a game to the Basic bundle instead of dropping the price though, so they don't lose too much money. There will still be people willing to pay the extra $50 for the Deluxe for the other features, but making the Basic more desirable to price-conscious consumers will grow their customer base. As it is now, it's kind of ridiculous that it costs more for a Basic system plus Nintendo Land than a Deluxe.
#36pearl arowanaPosted 12/10/2012 9:55:09 AM
its inevitable. brace yourself for the slash up
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#37flagg2kplusPosted 12/10/2012 7:52:35 PM
I say Feb. as well.

Not only a price cut, but some bundle package with "New" Super Mario and some other game probably.
---
My favorite game of the year
http://youtu.be/lTuayBk_NyY
#38Marcster1994Posted 12/10/2012 7:54:39 PM
It really depends on sales for a couple of months.
---
3DS FC: 4725-7947-0440
PSN: Marcster1994
#39darkjedilinkPosted 12/10/2012 7:57:02 PM
Right before the PS4 and 720 launch.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#40darkjedilinkPosted 12/10/2012 7:58:42 PM
NefariousLurker posted...
The Wii U is selling way worse than the 3DS did at launch

No, it isn't.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie