Whatever happened to all that talk about Wii U having best versions of games?

#11Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:32:49 AM
The only multiplat I have on my WiiU is sonic racing. It's not broken anymore.

But I didn't get the WiiU for multiplats. I have a ps3 for that and the next playstation will be far superior again.

My WiiU is mainly for exclusives and I'm happy with that.

That's good, I wish the fanboys here could do the same. Sadly they stick to one company only and will defend their shoddy ports :/
#12robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 2:35:49 AM
There

Don't think you understand the terms subjectivity and opinion, little guy.

Sure I do, Senor. I'm also not offended by your petty attempts to belittle me. I don't have your insecurities.
#13Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:36:57 AM
There

Sure I do, Senor. I'm also not offended by your petty attempts to belittle me. I don't have your insecurities.

Wasn't belittling you I was making a point that you are simply too young to understand the terms grown ups on this board throw around. Sorry :/
#14robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 2:42:30 AM
There

Wasn't belittling you I was making a point that you are simply too young to understand the terms grown ups on this board throw around. Sorry :/

I doubt I'm the one who is too young. I was the one throwing those words around to begin with (not that they were complex words anyway) and I fail to see how you can make a point about something with no evidence. Oh wait that is what you are constantly trying to do on these boards.
#15Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:45:56 AM
I'm sorry young RobinHoek, you should look into a term called "common knowledge", it's something that generally you don't have to provide proof for when brought up as it's commonly known in the community. Like how all of these ports are commonly known to be worse on the Wii U or the same. Only Trine 2 being better than the other consoles, and even that is only slightly better.
#16MisterSmeePosted 12/10/2012 2:46:55 AM
He's got a point. Before the wii-u was released the forum was filled with talk of how the ports on the wii-u would be completely superior.
People were even going as far to suggest that they couldnt stand playing at 30fps sub 1080p and that the wii u would deliver full 1080p 60fps.
#17BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 2:47:50 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I'm sorry young RobinHoek, you should look into a term called "common knowledge"

It's commonly used as an excuse to avoid having to provide actual proof of something. Like "Duh! Of course playing video games makes you a violent criminal! It's common knowledge."
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/10/2012 2:48:30 AM
MisterSmee posted...
He's got a point. Before the wii-u was released the forum was filled with talk of how the ports on the wii-u would be completely superior.
People were even going as far to suggest that they couldnt stand playing at 30fps sub 1080p and that the wii u would deliver full 1080p 60fps.

Now it's "Graphics don't matter, it's all about the gameplay"
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#19Tino_Tonitini2Posted 12/10/2012 2:49:04 AM
Gencoil posted...
You really have to admire this guy's persistence.

No, you really don't.

Anyway, TC, you're flat out wrong about Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed as the Wii U version did have a nasty glitch until it was patched recently. I own the game and I it plays just fine. In fact, now it might be less glitchy than the other versions if the complaints on the other versions' boards are any indication.

Furthermore, the Wii U version allegedly has a slighly better, more stable framerate, 5 player local multiplayer (no other version currently has this feature) and exclusive minigames.
I would say all this makes the Wii U version the best.
#20TheApd_ReturnsPosted 12/10/2012 2:49:36 AM
hes basing these off technical comparisons of framerate/texture parity/resolution/tearing/shaders/lighting etc. theres nothing subjective about one version of a game being muddier or having no vsynch, for example.