Whatever happened to all that talk about Wii U having best versions of games?

#101Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:31:06 AM
Yeah, there are some chains here (Taco Bell, Burger King, Mcdonalds, etc) but not all of them. Lots of very good "local chains" though. There is a company that bought up all the Little Caesar locations (except 2 for some reason) called Great Alaska Pizza Company. Literally the same cheap crappy pizza you'll get from any little caesers, even the same decor inside and menu items! The weird thing? They just opened a new location in Colorado!
#102robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 5:36:39 AM
Yeah, there are some chains here (Taco Bell, Burger King, Mcdonalds, etc) but not all of them. Lots of very good "local chains" though. There is a company that bought up all the Little Caesar locations (except 2 for some reason) called Great Alaska Pizza Company. Literally the same cheap crappy pizza you'll get from any little caesers, even the same decor inside and menu items! The weird thing? They just opened a new location in Colorado!

Yeah Little Caesar's is a weird little chain. They used to have good pizza and then they died along with all of the Godfather's pizza around here. When the came back they were the current $5 model they have going on now. They have exploded around here lately though.
#103LinetrixPosted 12/10/2012 5:40:41 AM
Damn, fantrolls got PWNMED hard in this topic. I wonder if squatch will disappear from this board now, like darkjedilink did when this happened to him.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#104Pawkie07Posted 12/10/2012 5:41:48 AM
robinhoek posted...
A lot of subjectivity and opinion in there.

nope just all FACT
#105BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 5:43:00 AM
Linetrix posted...
Damn, fantrolls got PWNMED hard in this topic. I wonder if squatch will disappear from this board now, like darkjedilink did when this happened to him.

Trollsurrance post.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#106GencoilPosted 12/10/2012 5:43:37 AM
Why hasn't this topic been closed for off-topic posting yet?
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#107Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:44:40 AM
Little Caesers is only a memory of K-Marts and crappy pizza. Love that crazy bread though

But of pizza chains I think Papa Johns is the best, at least as far as value is concerned. I used to really love a place called Hungry Howies Pizza when I lived in Phoenix Arizona, that place was great.
#108LinetrixPosted 12/10/2012 5:45:13 AM
Gencoil posted...

Because it isn't.
---
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation
#109BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 5:45:36 AM
Gencoil posted...

From what I remember of the GameFAQs rules, only the initial post can be considered off-topic, no matter what strange tangents the topic reaches.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#110robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 5:47:23 AM
Little Caesers is only a memory of K-Marts and crappy pizza. Love that crazy bread though

But of pizza chains I think Papa Johns is the best, at least as far as value is concerned. I used to really love a place called Hungry Howies Pizza when I lived in Phoenix Arizona, that place was great.

Papa Johns is probably my favorite of the chain pizzas. Hungry Howies is really good though and they have a great deal around where I live. It's like $10 bucks for a medium pizza with Howie Bread or something like that.