Whatever happened to all that talk about Wii U having best versions of games?

#121robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 5:06:18 AM(edited)
Pizza Hut is dreadful, when I lived in Salt Lake City there was a very good pizza buffet called "Pizza Bear", small but excellent. Utah is probably the best state as far as food goes.

I think Pizza Hut is alright but its a bold claim to make that Utah is the best state for food. I can't think of a food that they are particularly known for honestly.
#122Lemmywinks13Posted 12/10/2012 5:07:42 AM
robinhoek posted...
Pizza Hut is dreadful, when I lived in Salt Lake City there was a very good pizza buffet called "Pizza Bear", small but excellent. Utah is probably the best state as far as food goes.

I think Pizza Hut is alright but its a bold claim to make that Utah is the best state for food. I can't think of a food that they are particularly known for honestly.

You guys are making me hungry.
#123KageTenshi55Posted 12/10/2012 5:08:46 AM
You do know Darksiders 2 was originally made to be on the Wii U and the 360 and PS3 are ports right?
#124robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 5:09:08 AM
robinhoek posted...

I was actually thinking before this topic of ways to make Lemmywinks13 hungry.
#125Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:11:05 AM
Go to Utah and take in the restaurants there. Mormons don't drink, so they excel at making great food. Crown Burger in Salt Lake City Utah is probably the best burger place on the face of the earth, bar none. And it's so awesome in the main resturant it's decorated like an old hunting lodge and it's giant. Just an absolutely awesome place if you like hamburgers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Burgers
#126Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:12:49 AM
robinhoek posted...

I was actually thinking before this topic of ways to make Lemmywinks13 hungry.

Same here! That bastards always giving me guff so I decided it was time to make him suffer a bit!
#127pikachupwnagePosted 12/10/2012 5:15:51 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Assassin's Creed III - Virtually identical to the PS3/360 versions
Arkham City - Worst version of the game
Black Ops 2 - Not even up to par with the 360 version
Darksiders 2 - Worst version of the game
Epic Mickey 2 - Worst version of the game
FIFA 13 - Worst version of the game, doesn't even have all the features
Just Dance 4 - Literally nothing about this game is posted as far as comparisons go so I'm giving the Wii U the benefit and saying it's identical
Mass Effect 3 - Matches up somewhat, worse framerate than the PS3 and 360 though.
NBA 2K13 - Virtually identical other than a silly Gatorade vision mode
Scribblenauts Unlimited - Worse than the PC version visually
Skylanders Giants - No comparisons available, assuming it is on par as this is a simple game.
Warriors Orochi Hyper 3 - Worst version of the game, awful framerate and enemies on screen at once
Madden NFL 13 - Doesn't even have all of the features
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge - Lots of debate on this one, though it seems as if it's worse visually and frame rate wise.
Sonic Racing Transformed - Virtually the same except for a game breaking bug on Wii U version
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - The one game that is actually better on the Wii U!

So what happened to all of that talk?

The sonic bug is patched and it has some modes that the other versions lack(and 5-player local multiplayer)

And trine 2 is graphically superior to the PS360 versions.

Razors edge has more content.

I love how for several you don't even say why they are the worst version.

Troll elsewhere.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#128robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 5:15:56 AM
I think I saw that in a Man Vs Food episode actually. I do love a good burger but even after some of the awesome burgers I've eaten it would be hard for me to name one as the definitive best. The Thurman Cafe in Columbus for instance makes a great burger. Really any joint that is local and kinda off the beaten path tend to be great. Hopefully I will be taking a trip out west here soon to revisit my childhood home in California. I will try to swing by some Utah food joints.
#129Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:17:59 AM
I've lived in many states and visited even more and I can honestly say that Salt Lake City is my favorite city in the US.

Anyways, this was a fun chat I'm glad to see that though you may have poor taste in games you have a decent taste in foods and can have a civil discussion about them.
#130monkeyspoonPosted 12/10/2012 5:18:31 AM
KageTenshi55 posted...
You do know Darksiders 2 was originally made to be on the Wii U and the 360 and PS3 are ports right?

That's not true at all. Darksiders 2 was announced for 360 and ps3 long before the WiiU was even announced. It was delayed so many times and still was released before the WiiU.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, 3DS ID: 2621-2595-4009, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon