Whatever happened to all that talk about Wii U having best versions of games?

#41Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:31:55 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Now be a good dear and go to bed, it's grown up time.

Says the guy acting like a 5-year-old.

Me? How? I'm educating a child on the matters of "subjectivity". I feel bad when I see ignorance and attempt to fix it, if you don't then you end up with beings like Squatch who think saying things like "Heroes of Ruin is better than Torchlight, it's my opinion so it can't be wrong!!!" is correct.

You think you're saying something, but all I can hear is "BAWWWWWWW"

This folks, is what trolling looks like.
#42Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:32:48 AM
You did get people like Darkjedilink and Tottenanz (I think) going on and on about how the Wii U would get the best versions of games. I've not seen either of them post that much since the console got released actually.

They were both proven extremely wrong and have dived into the depths of gamefaqs to hide. There was once a time when Tottz even tried convincing this board that the Wii U would be able to stream a mile radius lol.
#43BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 2:33:56 AM
Me? How? I'm educating a child on the matters of "subjectivity". I feel bad when I see ignorance and attempt to fix it, if you don't then you end up with beings like Squatch who think saying things like "Heroes of Ruin is better than Torchlight, it's my opinion so it can't be wrong!!!" is correct.

Quite right.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#44squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 2:34:10 AM
Now be a good dear and go to bed, it's grown up time.

---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#45Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:36:26 AM
I almost feel bad for the fantrolls, guess they really don't have any wii U games to play :/
#46kazoka122Posted 12/10/2012 2:37:21 AM
Honestly i only see the darksiders frame rate issue when that giant maker throws you somewhere in that level that you have to bring back that golem. Other than that im pretty fine with the game. Although its true that the wii u version is the worse, im fine with it since it doesnt break the game. as for sonic, it got patched so im happy about that. scribble does look better on pc though so you got me there since i got it for pc. Still, what im really after in this console.is the exclusives. I will only buy a game for the ps3/pc if its literally unplayable on the wii u since im not really a graphics fiend and like the whole inventory on the gamepad thing and of course for the ps3 exclusives if i like em.
---
!Kazoka Ownz!
#47BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 2:37:35 AM
I almost feel bad for the fantrolls, guess they really don't have any wii U games to play :/

Says the guy who doesn't even own a Wii U and is only here to troll.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#48squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 2:38:07 AM

---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
#49Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:41:52 AM

Says the guy who doesn't even own a Wii U and is only here to troll.

I'm here for discussion and Wii U news. What are you here for? To attempt at trolling me? I know that's why young squatch is here, the poor guy has nothing to do after home school so he hops onto Gamefaqs to bug me all day long.
#50monkeyspoonPosted 12/10/2012 2:42:57 AM

Your not doing yourself any favours with posts like that.
---
PSN ID: monkeyspoon, XBL ID: monkeyspoon, 3DS ID: 2621-2595-4009, Nintendo Network ID: monkeyspoon