Whatever happened to all that talk about Wii U having best versions of games?

#51squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 2:43:21 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
I almost feel bad for the fantrolls, guess they really don't have any wii U games to play :/

Says the guy who doesn't even own a Wii U and is only here to troll.

I'm here for discussion and Wii U news. What are you here for? To attempt at trolling me? I know that's why young squatch is here, the poor guy has nothing to do after home school so he hops onto Gamefaqs to bug me all day long.

Discussion? lol.
Like ''If you like NSMB you are a fanboy''

That sort of discussion?
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#52Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:45:19 AM
To attempt at trolling me? I know that's why young squatch is here, the poor guy has nothing to do after home school so he hops onto Gamefaqs to bug me all day long.
#53BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 2:46:30 AM
I almost feel bad for the fantrolls, guess they really don't have any wii U games to play :/

I'm here for discussion and Wii U news. What are you here for? To attempt at trolling me? I know that's why young squatch is here, the poor guy has nothing to do after home school so he hops onto Gamefaqs to bug me all day long.

You're here to post negativity like you're holding a grudge against the Wii U for having killed your parents or something. The glee you feel at the slightest piece of bad news regarding the Wii U is staggering. Do you have some sort of personal stake in the "console wars" or are you just a typical jerk hiding behind the anonymity of the internet for the sole purpose of making everybody miserable with your presence? You suggest others have no life, yet here you are, day after day, posting topic after topic saying the same things over and over again. You're nothing but a pathetic troll, and you're not even mature enough to admit that you're just here to annoy everybody else.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#54Kazoka223Posted 12/10/2012 2:48:28 AM
kazoka122 posted...
Honestly i only see the darksiders frame rate issue when that giant maker throws you somewhere in that level that you have to bring back that golem. Other than that im pretty fine with the game. Although its true that the wii u version is the worse, im fine with it since it doesnt break the game. as for sonic, it got patched so im happy about that. scribble does look better on pc though so you got me there since i got it for pc. Still, what im really after in this console.is the exclusives. I will only buy a game for the ps3/pc if its literally unplayable on the wii u since im not really a graphics fiend and like the whole inventory on the gamepad thing and of course for the ps3 exclusives if i like em.

Wow I just noticed I have two accounts that are the same level....talk about slow...=/
#55Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:48:29 AM
Sucks that I come here for discussion, make topics to discuss things, and all I get are fantrolls that attempt to troll me. Maybe I should start utilizing the ignore list, they really do clog up this site.
#56robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 2:50:05 AM

You're here to post negativity like you're holding a grudge against the Wii U for having killed your parents or something. The glee you feel at the slightest piece of bad news regarding the Wii U is staggering. Do you have some sort of personal stake in the "console wars" or are you just a typical jerk hiding behind the anonymity of the internet for the sole purpose of making everybody miserable with your presence? You suggest others have no life, yet here you are, day after day, posting topic after topic saying the same things over and over again. You're nothing but a pathetic troll, and you're not even mature enough to admit that you're just here to annoy everybody else.

Do you have to ask? At this point he is just talking to himself.
#57squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 2:50:59 AM
Sucks that I come here for discussion

fantrolls

When you are actually here to discuss, let us know.
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
#58KroganBallEaterPosted 12/10/2012 2:53:00 AM
PrinceOfHot posted...
Wow, nice trolling. Having played all versions of AC3, I can clearly state that of the CONSOLE versions, the Wii U is by far the best, including superior frame rate, improved lighting, better system stability, and additional post processing effects that are not on 360 or PS3.

Your list is just stupid.

Ubisoft confirmed months ago that the Wii U couldn't even run the lighting engine for the game properly until they finally got it to work on part with the xbox and ps3 version right before release
#59BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 2:54:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#60KlownyTheCrustPosted 12/10/2012 2:58:38 AM
itt: fanboys