Whatever happened to all that talk about Wii U having best versions of games?

#61robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 3:59:05 AM
itt: fanboys

itt: KlownyTheCrust
#62Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 3:59:57 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Sucks that I come here for discussion, make topics to discuss things, and all I get are fantrolls that attempt to troll me. Maybe I should start utilizing the ignore list, they really do clog up this site.

Is your life really so pathetic that you have to come here and make others feel as miserable as you do? Is that the only way you have to get your kicks, to act like a jackass? You're not here for discussion, and the fact that you can actually try to claim otherwise is an insult to anybody with more than two brain cells to rub together.

It's not a discussion if you insult everybody who disagrees with you. It's not a discussion if you ignore any opposing viewpoints. It's not a discussion if you act like an immature p**** and have the nerve to call other people trolls, while not admitting that you yourself are one.

Go on ahead and put me on ignore. Mark this message for moderation. Do whatever makes you feel better about yourself, because you're nothing but an annoying, worthless little pile of s***.

And this, folks, is why we choose to ignore certain users. Nintendo fanboys seem quickest to anger when presented with truths and discussion on the feebles of their console, but in order to teach them a lesson we must ignore them, lest they think these cries for attention will actually work.

Wouldn't want another Squatch in the world would we ?
#63squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 4:01:22 AM
''Blah blah this game sucks. Nintendrones blah blah. If you like this game i havnt even tried you are a fanboy blah blah''
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#64BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 4:01:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#65shaunmePosted 12/10/2012 4:03:13 AM
robinhoek posted...

This is like a NDF rally.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#66Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:05:10 AM
robinhoek posted...

This is like a NDF rally.

Indeed, we have Squatch the Jester Lord, Buretsu the New Age Toxic User, and young robinhoek. Quite a scraggly bunch we have here
#67nerifes88Posted 12/10/2012 4:05:31 AM
Scribblenauts Unlimited - Worse than the PC version visually

If you're playing Scribblenauts Unlimted for the visuals..... you're doing it wrong -__-
---
A slime appears! OMG!
#68shaunmePosted 12/10/2012 4:05:32 AM
Buretsu posted...
Sucks that I come here for discussion, make topics to discuss things, and all I get are fantrolls that attempt to troll me. Maybe I should start utilizing the ignore list, they really do clog up this site.

Is your life really so pathetic that you have to come here and make others feel as miserable as you do? Is that the only way you have to get your kicks, to act like a jackass? You're not here for discussion, and the fact that you can actually try to claim otherwise is an insult to anybody with more than two brain cells to rub together.

It's not a discussion if you insult everybody who disagrees with you. It's not a discussion if you ignore any opposing viewpoints. It's not a discussion if you act like an immature p**** and have the nerve to call other people trolls, while not admitting that you yourself are one.

Go on ahead and put me on ignore. Mark this message for moderation. Do whatever makes you feel better about yourself, because you're nothing but an annoying, worthless little pile of s***.

And this, folks, is why we choose to ignore certain users. Nintendo fanboys seem quickest to anger when presented with truths and discussion on the feebles of their console, but in order to teach them a lesson we must ignore them, lest they think these cries for attention will actually work.

Wouldn't want another Squatch in the world would we ?

You arrogant little piece of s*** troll. Can't even be honest for one f***ing second and admit to being a troll.

Haaa they are feasting on your tears.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#69BuretsuPosted 12/10/2012 4:05:53 AM
#70squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 4:07:10 AM