Whatever happened to all that talk about Wii U having best versions of games?

#91robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 4:58:56 AM
I dislike all cheese and things related to cheese, this includes cheese cake and philly cheese steak.

And I dunno, I really don't like Oreos at all but ice creams with oreos in them or oreo flavors are just so damn good. Mud Pie is simply delicious if you've never had that, it's oreo pudding in a gram cracker crust and then frozen to give it some solidity.

Ah I guess its not too unusual to find someone who dislikes cheese and its many uses.

And I agree that Oreos by themselves are simply alright but mixed in deserts they become amazing. I have had Mud Pie as well as Dirt Pudding which is another thing that you should look into. It is wonderful. Kinda similar to Mud Pie actually.
#92Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:05:16 AM
Dirt Pudding is alright.

Oreo Milkshakes, now those are great. Carls Jr (has a different name on the east coast, Hardees I think) has a great one. Good tacos too, if yours has the "Green Burrito" chain attached to it. Chicken Bacon Ranch tacos and an oreo milkshake are simply divine together.
#93robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 5:08:40 AM
Yeah it is Hardees around where I live. They aren't too big around here so I haven't eaten there too much. I'll have to try it again sometime. Steak and Shake still has some of my favorites Oreo Shakes. The ones around me just got Nutter Butter flavor in too and they mix really well.
#94Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:13:28 AM
No clue what Steak and Shake is, Alaska doesn't have all the fancy chains up here.
#95GeisnPosted 12/10/2012 5:26:59 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Wow, nice trolling. Having played all versions of AC3, I can clearly state that of the CONSOLE versions, the Wii U is by far the best, including superior frame rate, improved lighting, better system stability, and additional post processing effects that are not on 360 or PS3.

Your list is just stupid.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-assassins-creed-3-wii-u-face-off

Stop lying out your ass.

A lot of subjectivity and opinion in there.

Where...?

A link to eurogamer, that's all you can refer to? You never saw or played the 3 versions on your own? You are even more pathetic than I thought. How about you stop talking trash out of your ass, kiddo?
#96squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 5:28:24 AM
Geisn posted...
Wow, nice trolling. Having played all versions of AC3, I can clearly state that of the CONSOLE versions, the Wii U is by far the best, including superior frame rate, improved lighting, better system stability, and additional post processing effects that are not on 360 or PS3.

Your list is just stupid.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-assassins-creed-3-wii-u-face-off

Stop lying out your ass.

A lot of subjectivity and opinion in there.

Where...?

A link to eurogamer, that's all you can refer to? You never saw or played the 3 versions on your own? You are even more pathetic than I thought. How about you stop talking trash out of your ass, kiddo?

IceCream? Play a game? Have his own opinion?
Asking for miracles there...
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#97Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:28:51 AM
I almost feel bad for the trolls such as this "Geisn" character. They clearly don't know what digitalfoundry is. Ignorance is bliss after all~
#98robinhoekPosted 12/10/2012 5:29:09 AM
Yeah there was a commercial around here about Taco Bell dropping a truck load of Doritos Locos tacos in some Alaskan town that was fooled into thinking they were getting a T Bell. Steak and Shake is a diner chain in midwest to southern U.S. It serves steak burgers and shakes. The food is pretty good and the shakes are awesome. Good luck finding one with good service though (they have been better in recent years).
#99squatch22Posted 12/10/2012 5:29:44 AM
I almost feel bad for the trolls such as this "Geisn" character. They clearly don't know what digitalfoundry is. Ignorance is bliss after all~

You know DF said Wii U is more powerful than the 360 yeah? lol
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#100justcause2wPosted 12/10/2012 5:30:31 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]