dont expect lots of wii u games till e3

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 12/10/2012 5:37:55 AM
Still, the wii u just launched almost a month ago in north america. It just came out in japan a nd people can'tfind any game son wii u to play.

I feel sad for those people.

There are over 1300 wii games from what nintendo says when advertising the wii mini.

That is alot of games and I understnad there are alot of shovelware but I have bought some games I did not play on the wii when I sold it back a few years ago, I felt bad now.

I also keep missing out copies of xenoblade chronicles in stores. It get snatched up prety quickly.

I had my chance to buy it on craigslist but the seller was selfish and sold it to someone else when i called dibs on it..
#2knightimexPosted 12/10/2012 7:11:37 AM
I can live with that.

Now if there are only a few games for wii u at E3 I'll be really upset.
Those few games better be AAAAAA titles.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#3Aaron44126Posted 12/10/2012 7:58:27 AM
If you want Xenoblade, it's still available new for $50 from gamestop.com.
#4poo111111111111Posted 12/10/2012 8:00:43 AM
That's why I starved myself of some games. Leaving the likes of Epic Mickey and Sega Racing till later. And have the likes of Hitman, Far Cry, LOTR Lego and a handful of others sealed for the PS3.

In some ways I'm glad that Scribblenauts isn't launch in the UK since I can be excited over that releasing.

To be truthful, I have 7 games on the Wii U and only really played Nintendoland and Warriors Orochi anyways.
#5excitebike64Posted 12/10/2012 9:12:25 AM
E3 will be one of Nintendo's finest, I bet.

The other two will show off one or two games and then give long drivel about the specs.
#6ADHDguitarPosted 12/10/2012 9:13:58 AM
excitebike64 posted...

The other two will show off one or two games and then give long drivel about the specs.

I wish. Microsoft will probably show us 2+ hours of Kinect. Drivel about specs would be entertaining by comparison.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#7excitebike64Posted 12/10/2012 2:29:06 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
excitebike64 posted...

I wish. Microsoft will probably show us 2+ hours of Kinect. Drivel about specs would be entertaining by comparison.

This is true. Perhaps I was looking at the brighter possibilities.
#8NinjaGamer_23(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 7:36:12 PM
No this coming e3 will be the time we hear news about the upcoming next gen consoles from microsoft and sony..
#9teehee23Posted 12/10/2012 7:40:15 PM
excitebike64 posted...

Microsoft will be showing Xbox next and its launch will not be anywhere near as pathetic as Wii U's. On another note, hopefully Nintendo shows many good games because Wii U desperately needs them.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...