The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Zombi U is so good!

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 12/10/2012 4:52:03 AM
I'm so glad i ignored the few bad reviews this game got. It's truly the scariest game I've ever played. You have to play this in the dark at night to get the full experience. I'm seriously tense the whole time I'm playing. I was also very surprised by the multiplayer, it was incredible. Even had a Microsoft fanboy over playing it and he could barely put it down. Wish that portion was online so I could play my friends even when they weren't around. Oh well, I can hope for a sequel.
#2x2link777Posted 12/10/2012 4:58:08 AM
Its good you like it, but its not a good game. Utterly average at best, with too many missed opportunity, and obvious signs of rushing it out before its ready.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#3Parkers_PeterPosted 12/10/2012 4:59:38 AM
Pretending this game is good is so yesterday. Even the fanboys have moved on.
---
Shut up
#4Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:01:05 AM
x2link777 posted...
Its good you like it, but its not a good game. Utterly average at best, with too many missed opportunity, and obvious signs of rushing it out before its ready.

Sorry you didn't like it, but it's a good game. Utterly great at best and good at worst, with so many unique features and obvious signs of a launch game that has had plenty of time in development to be this good.
#5Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:01:45 AM
Parkers_Peter posted...

I'd love to see you write this on Miiverse just so I could see that you haven't played it. You're post is irrelevant.
#6pikachupwnagePosted 12/10/2012 5:03:48 AM
Parkers_Peter posted...

Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

76% on gamerankings even with several moronic reviews that make no sense dragging it down(IGN thinks it should be a shooter? WTF?) is bad?

Not to mention all the positive response on Miiverse. Even Japan likes it.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#7Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 5:05:16 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Parkers_Peter posted...

Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

76% on gamerankings even with several moronic reviews that make no sense dragging it down(IGN thinks it should be a shooter? WTF?) is bad?

Not to mention all the positive response on Miiverse. Even Japan likes it.

I understand your reaction, but it's really not worth it. Just laugh it off and feel good that we can enjoy this game and all the other great games that all consoles offer. I used to be like them when I was 12 as well, they will probably grow out of it soon.
#8x2link777Posted 12/10/2012 5:09:20 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
x2link777 posted...

Sorry you didn't like it, but it's a good game. Utterly great at best and good at worst, with so many unique features and obvious signs of a launch game that has had plenty of time in development to be this good.

Aside from some great gamepad usage, theres nothing unique about it. And saying it had plety of time in development not only shows you to be a blind fanboy, but is also factually wrong as it was pushed UP, instead of pushed back like most games are.. Hell, theres elements included in earlier trailers that didnt make the final game (a sledgehammer weapon for instance) in spite of being EXACTLY WHAT the game needed. On top of that, its a short, incredibly linear, tedius and cheap for the sake of being cheap game with slow and clunky controls, little real replay value, and a serious identity issue(seriously, put such an emphasis on melee combat with such scarce ammo, yet only ONE weapon, that cant be upgraded like guns can, and is both slow and weak with one single attack move. All in all, a subpar-average game.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#9Parkers_PeterPosted 12/10/2012 5:14:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10URAlsrPosted 12/10/2012 5:14:57 AM
zombi u was fun. not amazing though. i beat it & traded it in. gamestop gave me $44 for it.