Zombi U is so good!

#11Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:15:04 AM
x2link777 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
x2link777 posted...
Its good you like it, but its not a good game. Utterly average at best, with too many missed opportunity, and obvious signs of rushing it out before its ready.

Sorry you didn't like it, but it's a good game. Utterly great at best and good at worst, with so many unique features and obvious signs of a launch game that has had plenty of time in development to be this good.

Aside from some great gamepad usage, theres nothing unique about it. And saying it had plety of time in development not only shows you to be a blind fanboy, but is also factually wrong as it was pushed UP, instead of pushed back like most games are.. Hell, theres elements included in earlier trailers that didnt make the final game (a sledgehammer weapon for instance) in spite of being EXACTLY WHAT the game needed. On top of that, its a short, incredibly linear, tedius and cheap for the sake of being cheap game with slow and clunky controls, little real replay value, and a serious identity issue(seriously, put such an emphasis on melee combat with such scarce ammo, yet only ONE weapon, that cant be upgraded like guns can, and is both slow and weak with one single attack move. All in all, a subpar-average game.

Sounds like you did a lot of research by reading the bad reviews and posted it all into one paragraph, even if it's not true, 15-20 hours is not short, and there is tons of replay value for people that want to try the survivor mode. Not saying it was a perfect game, there were some flaws, doesn't mean the game wasn't great still. Name a game and I can name you some random flaws. More melee weapons would of been nice, but how would they change the gameplay? They wouldn't, and they would just clutter up your inventory and make things a bigger pain to juggle the items you need. Kind of glad they left more out now that I think about it. There is enough ammo to mix up the melee if you don't suck and die all the time. All in all, a superior, far about average game.
#12Lemmywinks13(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:16:15 AM
URAlsr posted...
zombi u was fun. not amazing though. i beat it & traded it in. gamestop gave me $44 for it.

Well it is all just a matter of opinion. One mans good is another mans great. Did you play with the lights out at night? Playing in the daylight or with lights on does take a bit away from this game.
#13Gamechamp3kPosted 12/10/2012 6:18:55 AM
I think one of the biggest problems with the game is it suffers from the same thing early DS games did: forcing use of the touch screen for things that really don't need to be on there. For example, the flashlight, something you have to turn on and off constantly, is put on a button on the touch screen, meanwhile spray painting gets a dedicated button. Then there's the pointless "tap the screen a few times" minigames you have to do to remove barricades, open manholes, and... take a blood sample? There isn't even any logic for that one! xD
---
http://a.imageshack.us/img44/3928/kurosig.jpg
http://backloggery.com/gamechamp/sig.gif Kuro-channnnnnn... <3
#14x2link777Posted 12/10/2012 6:21:53 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Sounds like you did a lot of research by reading the bad reviews and posted it all into one paragraph, even if it's not true, 15-20 hours is not short, and there is tons of replay value for people that want to try the survivor mode. Not saying it was a perfect game, there were some flaws, doesn't mean the game wasn't great still. Name a game and I can name you some random flaws. More melee weapons would of been nice, but how would they change the gameplay? They wouldn't, and they would just clutter up your inventory and make things a bigger pain to juggle the items you need. Kind of glad they left more out now that I think about it. There is enough ammo to mix up the melee if you don't suck and die all the time. All in all, a superior, far about average game.

I beat it in around 9 hours, thats with a good deal of standing around the safehouse. And survivor mode is just the exact same game but with one life. Not real replay value at all. And lol at dont suck and die" as if you have a choice how cheap the game is.. Face it, you like a subpar game. Nothing wrong with that, but stop trying to fool others into thinking its something its not.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#15URAlsrPosted 12/10/2012 6:24:57 AM
Lemmywinks13 posted...
URAlsr posted...
zombi u was fun. not amazing though. i beat it & traded it in. gamestop gave me $44 for it.

Well it is all just a matter of opinion. One mans good is another mans great. Did you play with the lights out at night? Playing in the daylight or with lights on does take a bit away from this game.

what? now your just grasping for straws....playing at night vs playing in the daytime has no effect on the game. it didn't make it twice as fun at night. it played the same.
#16pikachupwnagePosted 12/10/2012 6:25:50 AM
x2link777 posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...

I beat it in around 9 hours, thats with a good deal of standing around the safehouse. And survivor mode is just the exact same game but with one life. Not real replay value at all. And lol at dont suck and die" as if you have a choice how cheap the game is.. Face it, you like a subpar game. Nothing wrong with that, but stop trying to fool others into thinking its something its not.

ITT: My opinion is fact.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#17mcsmellingtonPosted 12/10/2012 6:27:31 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Parkers_Peter posted...
Pretending this game is good is so yesterday. Even the fanboys have moved on.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

76% on gamerankings even with several moronic reviews that make no sense dragging it down(IGN thinks it should be a shooter? WTF?) is bad?

Not to mention all the positive response on Miiverse. Even Japan likes it.

I don't think we can take Miiverse seriously when it comes to ratings. They seem to only allow positive opinions.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#18URAlsrPosted 12/10/2012 6:31:04 AM
mcsmellington posted...
pikachupwnage posted...
Parkers_Peter posted...
Pretending this game is good is so yesterday. Even the fanboys have moved on.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool.

76% on gamerankings even with several moronic reviews that make no sense dragging it down(IGN thinks it should be a shooter? WTF?) is bad?

Not to mention all the positive response on Miiverse. Even Japan likes it.

I don't think we can take Miiverse seriously when it comes to ratings. They seem to only allow positive opinions.

i like miiverse, but i have to agree with this. when someone says anything to the effect of "this game sucks" they are quickly flagged & modded.
#19Madness2012Posted 12/10/2012 7:08:15 AM
It's decent,but they could have made it alot better,and added online multiplayer......
#20trenkenPosted 12/10/2012 7:17:25 AM
The game is creepy and if thats enough for you then yeah youll like it but the gameplay really isnt that good. Its pretty average. Honestly if this game were on the PS3 or 360 where there is a mountain of other great games than this game would be completely ignored and wouldnt sell at all.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero