Zombi U is so good!

#21Darksilver4Posted 12/10/2012 6:19:07 AM
I find this to be a great game.
---
PSN: Darksilver4
NN ID: Darksilver4
#22xLexLuth0rxPosted 12/10/2012 8:11:03 AM
I love the game. I think the blend of game play on the TV and gamepad was doing really well. It won't be to everyone's liking for sure, but it is for some of us. I can see playing through it a few times.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
NNID - LexLuthor (Add me)
#23abigexplosionPosted 12/10/2012 8:15:53 AM
ZombiU is one of those games that makes me glad I ignore professional reviewers.
---
Not changing this signature until a new F-Zero is announced. *started 6/18/10*
F-Zero > Mario Kart. If you disagree, it's because you're bad at F-Zero.
#24bond465Posted 12/10/2012 8:21:58 AM
x2link777 posted...
Its good you like it, but its not a good game. Utterly average at best, with too many missed opportunity, and obvious signs of rushing it out before its ready.

This. Glad you don't regret your purchase but it is red steel 2. Ign gave it a 6.4 and they notoriously rate high.
#25ADHDguitarPosted 12/10/2012 8:24:49 AM
bond465 posted...
x2link777 posted...
Its good you like it, but its not a good game. Utterly average at best, with too many missed opportunity, and obvious signs of rushing it out before its ready.

This. Glad you don't regret your purchase but it is red steel 2. Ign gave it a 6.4 and they notoriously rate high.

But there was a Red Steel 2 and it was great.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#26cavebear56Posted 12/10/2012 8:33:16 AM
x2link777 posted...
Face it, you like a subpar game. Nothing wrong with that, but stop trying to fool others into thinking its something its not.

This.

It's exactly like Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, Skyrim, Gears of War and God of War.

Sub par games that are short with no replay value, well they have some things but they don't count just like Zombi U.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#27Rasputin77Posted 12/10/2012 8:43:45 AM
I used to be like them when I was 12 as well...

You mean... recently? -_- Unless adults still do the "mimicked sentence structure" comeback, and I was never told.

I'm glad you're enjoying your game, TC, but there are better ways to handle a different opinion. (No... not name-calling, either...)
---
"Kids yammering on about "trolls" WAY more than actual troll posts made." - Wii U board, 11/18/12-12/9/12
TL;DR = My parents; failed me.
#28DarkAdonis123Posted 12/10/2012 8:44:01 AM
Zombie U fanboy logic:

When you say its bad, it's your opinion. When I say it's good, that's a fact.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#29ADHDguitarPosted 12/10/2012 8:45:07 AM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Zombie U fanboy logic:

I don't think anyone is saying it's factually good, yet every time I see someone say they like it, somebody says that they know it's bad and are in denial.

So, no.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#30DarkAdonis123Posted 12/10/2012 8:55:04 AM
ADHDguitar posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Zombie U fanboy logic:

I don't think anyone is saying it's factually good, yet every time I see someone say they like it, somebody says that they know it's bad and are in denial.

So, no.

You must not have went to the Zombie U board during the first couple of weeks. They would swear its the greatest thing since sliced bread and all the "haters" are just trolls who should go back to call of duty.

The people who like the game are certainly not victims. In a lot of cases they're far more obnoxious then the trolls. Suggesting that if someone doesn't like this game, then they're obviously a cod fanboy is ridiculous beyond belief.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue