Wii U is now the last surviving console. MS and Sony are finished.

#121GM_Posted 12/10/2012 1:52:01 PM
Quote:Please no. PC Gaming is stupid :/
@MasterLink2012

Troll confirmed. Look at his user name.
#122TVirusPredatorPosted 12/10/2012 1:55:54 PM
I actually hope that Microsoft and Sony get out of the gaming industry. Always have been a Nintendo purist (when it comes to consoles), always will be. I also expect a decline in PC games, due to people devoting their gaming lives to the Wii U (hey, you certainly don't have to buy a new Wii U every five seconds to keep playing Wii U games).

But my question is, what will happen to all those exclusive franchises for Microsoft and Sony? Personally, I'm hoping Nintendo will take over all of them (Halo Wii U ftw).
---
"I get by in a world with no conscience by shouting it out and being anonymous. And the problem is, you're just like me." - Three Days Grace
#123HungoverHero777Posted 12/10/2012 1:56:08 PM
DraconFlame27 posted...
how will the wii u survive when its a piece of sh!t

The same way you did :)
---
The Great Mighty Poo sings better than JB. Agree: 11 Disagree: 0 PM me for your choice.
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board. IlThe AR-C Expert II
#124Vicious7Posted 12/10/2012 1:56:52 PM
Superturkeys posted...
I meant developed for. Ever tried to play Skyward Sword on an emulator? I've tried. It sucks.

On Dolphin? Yes. It runs fine except for some audio problems on my setup. You probably need to adjust your config and / or just need a better computer.
#125RainingMetalPosted 12/10/2012 2:01:14 PM
I thought the PCs were always a powerful party.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cJNpPN6AO8
Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964001631
#126BOBBYJOBE1433Posted 12/10/2012 2:06:09 PM
Superturkeys posted...
Vicious7 posted...
Superturkeys posted...
Call me when the new Zelda game shows up on a PC. I'll send you a cookie for being right..

Ever heard of an emulator?
Now where's my cookie?

I meant developed for. Ever tried to play Skyward Sword on an emulator? I've tried. It sucks.

I have! Works fine on Dolphin, actually looks better with the widescreen hack and 1920 x 1080 (not that you know what that means probably), with AA.

Some minor audio issues but that's nothing compared to playing it on my Wii which looks awful despite running it with a component cable, looks like a giant jpg.
---
PS3 v3.55 + CFW Kmeaw - 250G/USB 1T XBOX 360 Falconv3/Jtag - 1T Wii 4.3 + UsbLoader GX - 3DS + R4i SDHC 16G - PSPGO + TNH-E
#127idrc82Posted 12/10/2012 2:10:25 PM
This valve box definitely should not be underestimated. I believe sony and ms will have a hell of a fight coming. Worst case scenario nintendo is capable of surviving on exclusives alone as it has proven already. Even trolls have said it for years, "nintendo has terrible third party support" i belive itll change with wii u but im just making a point.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
#128TVirusPredatorPosted 12/10/2012 2:11:56 PM
RainingMetal posted...
I thought the PCs were always a powerful party.

Not that I'm particularly too aware of. They may have Minecraft, and a couple of MMOGs, but that's kind of it.

Also, if you play a DVD-ROM disc game on a PC, by the time you're done, you'll have to buy an entirely new PC to get up to specs. Not to mention that while a console you only have to buy once costs a couple hundred bucks, a new PC will set you back over a thousand dollars. Maybe thousands of dollars.
---
"I get by in a world with no conscience by shouting it out and being anonymous. And the problem is, you're just like me." - Three Days Grace
#129wh0_kn0wsPosted 12/10/2012 2:13:51 PM
fans of japanese games still matter no matter what ameriboos like to believe. if those devs get on steam like they do with sony, then hell yeah, this sounds awesome.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#130SuperturkeysPosted 12/10/2012 2:16:13 PM
BOBBYJOBE1433 posted...
Superturkeys posted...
Vicious7 posted...
Superturkeys posted...
Call me when the new Zelda game shows up on a PC. I'll send you a cookie for being right..

Ever heard of an emulator?
Now where's my cookie?

I have! Works fine on Dolphin, actually looks better with the widescreen hack and 1920 x 1080 (not that you know what that means probably), with AA.

Some minor audio issues but that's nothing compared to playing it on my Wii which looks awful despite running it with a component cable, looks like a giant jpg.

interesting. Mine was super glitchy after about an hour in with pixelating. I might try downloading another rom, suggestions?
---
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
- Frank Lloyd Wright