Wii U is now the last surviving console. MS and Sony are finished.

#131BOBBYJOBE1433Posted 12/10/2012 3:18:36 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
RainingMetal posted...
I thought the PCs were always a powerful party.

Not that I'm particularly too aware of. They may have Minecraft, and a couple of MMOGs, but that's kind of it.

Also, if you play a DVD-ROM disc game on a PC, by the time you're done, you'll have to buy an entirely new PC to get up to specs. Not to mention that while a console you only have to buy once costs a couple hundred bucks, a new PC will set you back over a thousand dollars. Maybe thousands of dollars.

Lol hardly that much, maybe if you buy top of the range components but there's no point at all in that- you can buy a fully capable machine for about 300 (about 600 dollars I think?), sure it's more expensive than the average console but people always blow the prices way out of proportion when it comes to PC's.
---
PS3 v3.55 + CFW Kmeaw - 250G/USB 1T XBOX 360 Falconv3/Jtag - 1T Wii 4.3 + UsbLoader GX - 3DS + R4i SDHC 16G - PSPGO + TNH-E
#132RainingMetalPosted 12/10/2012 3:20:03 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
RainingMetal posted...

Not that I'm particularly too aware of. They may have Minecraft, and a couple of MMOGs, but that's kind of it.

Also, if you play a DVD-ROM disc game on a PC, by the time you're done, you'll have to buy an entirely new PC to get up to specs. Not to mention that while a console you only have to buy once costs a couple hundred bucks, a new PC will set you back over a thousand dollars. Maybe thousands of dollars.

But then there's the massive modding community, which can immensely increase the replayability of a single game with little effort. Not to mention Valve and their games. They may as well have been PC-exclusive (and should have remained that way forever), because the console ports just suck.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cJNpPN6AO8
Steam Account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964001631
#133maximumbarmagePosted 12/10/2012 3:21:01 PM
Shame the Wii U is flopping so bad right now that it'll be lucky to still be around to even try and compete with the new PS and Xbox consoles.

Nintendo fanboys as delusional as ever. Lack of games clearly starving your brains of oxygen guys.
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#134BOBBYJOBE1433Posted 12/10/2012 3:22:30 PM
But then there's the massive modding community, which can immensely increase the replayability of a single game with little effort. Not to mention Valve and their games. They may as well have been PC-exclusive (and should have remained that way forever), because the console ports just suck.

And of course free online (compared with M$) with dedicated servers meaning if the dev doesn't support the game anymore people can still play it online.
---
PS3 v3.55 + CFW Kmeaw - 250G/USB 1T XBOX 360 Falconv3/Jtag - 1T Wii 4.3 + UsbLoader GX - 3DS + R4i SDHC 16G - PSPGO + TNH-E
#135TVirusPredatorPosted 12/10/2012 3:22:33 PM
BOBBYJOBE1433 posted...
people always blow the prices way out of proportion when it comes to PC's.

That's... kind of my point. Even if you can afford to stay up to the latest specs, if you stayed with consoles, imagine how many more games you'll be able to add to you're library.
---
"I get by in a world with no conscience by shouting it out and being anonymous. And the problem is, you're just like me." - Three Days Grace
#136TVirusPredatorPosted 12/10/2012 3:27:25 PM
maximumbarmage posted...
Shame the Wii U is flopping so bad right now that it'll be lucky to still be around to even try and compete with the new PS and Xbox consoles.

Nintendo fanboys as delusional as ever. Lack of games clearly starving your brains of oxygen guys.

In order to stop the troll from rampaging:

1) Do not feed.

2) Do not tap the glass (or whatever you're monitors made of).

3) Do not aggravate (and the hypocrite of the year award goes to... TVirusPredator, for this very post!).
---
"I get by in a world with no conscience by shouting it out and being anonymous. And the problem is, you're just like me." - Three Days Grace
#137BOBBYJOBE1433Posted 12/10/2012 3:29:41 PM
That's... kind of my point. Even if you can afford to stay up to the latest specs, if you stayed with consoles, imagine how many more games you'll be able to add to you're library.

Yeah you would miss out on more than a few gems by sticking with one system, but that point stands with all machines- I keep all of my old consoles but don't have them set up- while I miss the nostalgia I like the convenience of having my (almost) whole back library on my PC hooked up to my TV- it's paid for itself in entertainment in many ways- but of course this is just me and everyone has their preference!
---
#138zender1999Posted 12/10/2012 3:37:42 PM
the steambox has one big flaw, if if course it has steam features, the drm, you have to connect online inorder to play the games and you have to connect online first if you want to play offline
#139OctilIeryPosted 12/10/2012 4:15:26 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
RainingMetal posted...

They have tons of indie games, have a lock on several genres, have the esports community(which is growing incredibly fast and is a force to be reckoned with), have Steam(which pretty much set the pace for this generation), and actually cost as little as $600 to be able to play all games, only around $300 of which is being spent for gaming parts, and which will be saved easily within the first year due to the games being cheaper to buy.
---
Joyrock
You disregard human or civil rights, you don't have an opinion worth respecting. Gay marriage should be legal.
#140The_DjokerPosted 12/10/2012 4:17:18 PM
Are you the same idiot who was crying about Dark Souls 2 being called Dark Souls 2? IT makes sense that you would be a Nintendo nuthugger. Pathetic one at that.
---
http://s12.postimage.org/8orxdffrv/ps4golden.png