Wii U is now the last surviving console. MS and Sony are finished.

#31GeisnPosted 12/10/2012 9:57:12 AM
GeassMaster posted...
RahzarX posted...
kinglink13 posted...
If Valve is releasing a console it will compete with all the big 3.

You can't compete with Nintendo... no matter what happens, people will always want the first party Nintendo titles. This has never changed. No other company has near the amount of a fanbase that the FP Nintendo franchises have. Nintendo can make consoles forever because their exclusives are just that, actually exclusive.

If Europe is any proof. NIntendo's exclusives aren't cutting it anymore.

That made me laugh a lot:
Nintendo exclusives aren't cutting it anymore, now playing: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. Can't get more pathetic.
#32Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/10/2012 10:02:28 AM
So Gabe confirms that the Wii U is not next gen.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#33Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/10/2012 10:04:54 AM
RahzarX posted...
poo111111111111 posted...
I can't get half of my games to play on the PC (Dungeon Keeper, Rollercoaster Tycoon etc.) so I gave up on it.

Can't find Beasts and Bumpkins at all either :/

At the moment I got a decent enough computer that I don't really wanna buy a Valve one. I never use it much for games anyways. Steam, UPlayer and the EA one just annoy me so much since I need to install them to play certain games.

I'm sure there's people who love them, and good on them. I just prefer to have a console for gaming and a PC for the odd strategy/sim game that is too awkward to run on the consoles and for Office/Internet stuff

The point of the Steambox is that it will run anything available on it, just like a console. A PC that you don't need to worry about requirements? Yes please.

Nintendo and Steam can make consoles until the world collapses.

You'll still have to worry about requirements, the only issue with it is, it'll be gimped and graphical settings will have to be lowered in game after a year or so. It'll not have a life of a console since it's basically a PC in a box that connects to your TV.

Similar devices released in the past and all failed
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#34SteamedRicePosted 12/10/2012 10:06:15 AM
WiiU wasn't considered because it's not just gaming, i think he mean whole package of being in a living room... you know like a home theater gaming system.

wiiu cant even play dvd/bluray movies, support dolby digital 5.1 sound over online stream services, or have DLNA capabilities to stream movies/music from another source. It's a pretty bad multimedia device.
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/10/2012 10:13:54 AM
This system will end up like the other Linux/PC based consoles that never got released or the one that failed after selling 3,000 consoles. This will be end up being bad for Valve and that sucks because I have over $5,000 worth of games on Steam.

:/
---
#36MegagunstarmanPosted 12/10/2012 10:14:59 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
This system will end up like the other Linux/PC based consoles that never got released or the one that failed after selling 3,000 consoles. This will be end up being bad for Valve and that sucks because I have over $5,000 worth of games on Steam.

So you think the entry level PCs M$ will sell next year will be bad for them too?
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#37Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/10/2012 10:17:50 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

So you think the entry level PCs M$ will sell next year will be bad for them too?

The Xbox 720 will be 2x as powerful as today's top end PC

Valve = Finished
---
#38PendragoonPosted 12/10/2012 10:20:15 AM
FinalRez posted...
Omni? You mean Orbis, yeah?

Where have you been, the Omni code name was leaked months ago. (believed to be the final name, like Vita was)
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#39MegagunstarmanPosted 12/10/2012 10:20:32 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Megagunstarman posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

The Xbox 720 will be 2x as powerful as today's top end PC

Valve = Finished

Oh word. Can't argue with that.

How are they squeezing that much power out of those Jaguar cores? Must be some crazy good engineers at M$.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#40trenkenPosted 12/10/2012 10:21:32 AM
Sony and MSs fanbases are massive. Their systems will always be successful. I remember this same flopic right before the 360 came out. Many, MANY millions of units later...
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero