So who owns more than just nintendo consoles?

#111TheFallenPriestPosted 12/10/2012 7:55:09 PM
I own 2 sony consoles, 1 microsoft console (unless you count a microsoft pc as a console) a sega console, and God knows how many nintendo consoles (lets face it, theyve been in the biz the longest)
---
This sig has been interrupted by Joe Biden
#112NejiHyuga900Posted 12/10/2012 8:10:31 PM
Besides the SNES (my first console), Game Boy Color (my first handheld), GameCube, Game Boy Advance (no longer own one), DS (formerly), Wii (formerly), DSi XL (formerly), 3DS, and Wii U, I own (or once owned), by company:

SEGA
- Sega Genesis
Sony
- PlayStation 2 (first home console I get after the SNES and Genesis but I no longer have it)
Microsoft
- Windows 95 (no longer have it)
- Windows XP (no longer have it)
- Windows 7
- Xbox (no longer have it)
- Xbox 360

But me being a Sonic fan, I wish I would of got the Sega Saturn and Sega Dreamcast. They just look cool, especially the Dreamcast. Too bad they were out of competition when the other competitors for their generations showed up.

My wishlist for the eighth generation:
- Windows 8
- OUYA
- Steam Box (I thought about getting a gaming PC but since Valve is making a PC-like video game console, I will get that instead of a gaming PC)
- Xbox (Codename: Durango)
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
#113Lord_MurdockPosted 12/10/2012 8:17:13 PM
Do I own anything other than Nintendo consoles? Yes, but the Nintendo ones are by far my favorites!

I own (ahem) a Nintendo, a Super Nintendo, a Nintendo 64, a Gamecube, a Wii, a Wii U, a Sega Genesis, a Sega CD, a Sega 32x, a Sega Saturn, a Sega Dreamcast, an Intellivision (although it doesn't work), a Vectrex, an Atari 2600 (not the original wood-grain version though), a Playstation, a Playstation 2, and a Playstation 3.

As for handhelds... A Gameboy, a Gameboy Color, A Gameboy Advance, a Gameboy Advance SP, a Nintendo DS, a Nintendo DS Lite, A Nintendo 3DS, and a Sega Gamegear.

As I said, I am a Nintendo gamer first and foremost. However, once I started looking into it, I found that Sega did actually release quite a few worthwhile games as well. Besides the Sonic titles on the Genesis and its add-ons, there are some really nice RPGs and strategy games on the Saturn and Dreamcast as well. Skies of Arcadia quickly became one of my favorite games of all time after I played it on the Dreamcast!

I really like the older Playstation games too, but I'm not a huge fan of the PS3. The PS1 had Crash Bandicoot and Spyro, and a bunch of other games that seemed to have been made just to compete with Nintendo and Sega. The PS2 had lots fun stuff too, but I liked it mostly because it was completely backwards compatible. The PS3 just seems to be competing too much with Microsoft, and I'm really not a fan of their games. I have one of the old PS3s, so it is also completely backwards compatible with PS2 and PS1 games, and I have yet to play any PS3 games on it at all. Sooner or later I'm going to have to get some of those.

Collecting vintage video games is a hobby of mine though, so that's why I have so many. That Vectrex I listed doesn't get played nearly as often as the SNES or Genesis, mind you, but it is a nice centerpiece of my collection.
---
Hm...You made it this far.
I congratulate you, but can you defeat me? -Murdock
#114Masterchief5525Posted 12/10/2012 8:19:17 PM
Plenty of consoles over here and a beast pc.

Just naming a bunch
Wii
ps3
Vita
3ds
ds
Gbc
xbox
ps2
ps1
N64
SNES
NES
and more
#115Pro_TacticianPosted 12/10/2012 8:31:43 PM
SNES
N64
GCube
Wii
GBA
DS
PS2
PS3
PSP
Vita
#116hansolo1138Posted 12/10/2012 8:40:39 PM(edited)
Gaming PC
Wii U
Xbox 360
PS3
PS2
Gamecube
Dreamcast
PS1

3DS
DS lite
Ipod touch 5g
Ipad 3
---
Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?-Obi Wan Kenobi
#117EbonMagicianPosted 12/10/2012 8:41:10 PM(edited)
I own almost every game system ever :P It may be shorter to list what I DON'T own o:
---
3DS FC: Lotaphi 1118-1539-9491 --- Vita PSN: Bernkestel Wii U: Bernkastel
message me if you add me. yes, there is a spelling difference between my psn and wiiu