So who owns more than just nintendo consoles?

#31GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:00:29 PM
Chocobo115 posted...
I own pretty much all major consoles and handhelds from 3rd gen and onwards besides, Master System, SNES, Saturn, 3DS and a Wii U.
Whilst I still love many of Nintendo's older games, they have grown boring to me the past generation (starting with the Wii).

hell im playing dkc 2 atm, i beat farcry 3 but i guess i could download the new mappack for halo 4
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#32Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/10/2012 2:08:52 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Hmm. Most of the fanboys have not posted in this topic..

and what fanboys would you be referring to?

Too many to list, but you should know them. The ones that go in every topic talking about Sony or the Vita. Defending nintendo from every perceived attack, making topics continuously complaining about trolls, bragging about their ignore lists, spending hours arguing with trolls. You know who I'm talking about :)
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#33GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:10:42 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Too many to list, but you should know them. The ones that go in every topic talking about Sony or the Vita. Defending nintendo from every perceived attack, making topics continuously complaining about trolls, bragging about their ignore lists, spending hours arguing with trolls. You know who I'm talking about :)

maybe you should stop trolling them and neither sides feelings would get hurt all the time.
---
#34MathewMansonPosted 12/10/2012 2:15:06 PM
I own them all. Currently playing Galaga on the NES. ;D
---
I'm not man enough...to be human.
#35Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/10/2012 2:15:24 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

maybe you should stop trolling them and neither sides feelings would get hurt all the time.

My feelings never get hurt on this site. No need to project your feelings onto me :)
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#36GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:17:20 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

My feelings never get hurt on this site. No need to project your feelings onto me :)

obviously my post has offended you and hurt your feeling or you wouldnt have used such a child like retort.
i apologize
---
#37arvilinoPosted 12/10/2012 2:17:21 PM
I own

WiiU,Wii,Xbox 360,Gamecube,PS2,Sega Saturn,PS1, N64,Sega Megadrive
#38smifypzPosted 12/10/2012 2:19:17 PM
PS3
Wii
3DS
Vita
---
3DS FC: 2105- 9580- 9704
PSN: tennislover3195
#39GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:20:26 PM
arvilino posted...
I own

WiiU,Wii,Xbox 360,Gamecube,PS2,Sega Saturn,PS1, N64,Sega Megadrive

its nice to see many people on this site own a sega saturn, its one of my favorite consoles.
i love clockwork knight, nights, and panzer dragoon
---
#40ADHDguitarPosted 12/10/2012 2:21:35 PM
I have all of them from the past two generations minus the Dreamcast and a good PC.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2