So who owns more than just nintendo consoles?

#41Tsutarja495Posted 12/10/2012 1:21:54 PM
I mostly stick to Nintendo, but I do have older systems from companies who aren't first party anymore, such as Atari and Sega. I own nothing from Sony or Microsoft, and don't plan on getting any from them any time soon. I don't have the money to support multiple consoles per generation. What money I do spent on games should be done in true fanboy fashion, Nintendo only!
#42MegagunstarmanPosted 12/10/2012 1:21:58 PM
No one in the history of ever.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#43ElectricMolePosted 12/10/2012 1:22:41 PM
ps3 + wii u +3ds + vita. thats all i use lately. more than enough to keep me occupied.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#44GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:22:55 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
I have all of them from the past two generations minus the Dreamcast and a good PC.

you should pick up binding of isaac, also you gonna get neverwinter? Im surprised its gonna be totally free
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#45Godly_GoofPosted 12/10/2012 1:23:39 PM
So as far as systems go I own:
NES
SNES
N64
GC
Wii
GB
GBC
GBA
DS
3DS
PSP
Gamegear (ya thats right!)
Sega Saturn
PS1
PS2
PS3
I have a Dreamcast ....... Somewhere <,<
Famicom
Super Famicom
Virtual Boy ...... Again Somewhere .... I should really find this stuff
about 5 360s (only 1 works others are just big RRODd paperweights)
XBox

and intending on getting a PS Vita come boxing day For NISA and Atlus games (though mostly just for P4tG lol)
---
"All things are about Jesus Homer .......... Except this."
#46GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:23:46 PM
Megagunstarman posted...
No one in the history of ever.

For realz, no fooly
---
#47LigersRulePosted 12/10/2012 1:26:55 PM
Current gen? I have a 360 and PC that I game on, in addition to my Wii and PS2. I don't have a Wii U yet, but I'm looking into it.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/LigsGames
New Gaming Video's Daily. --- Subscribers:17 Views: 505
#48GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 1:28:21 PM
LigersRule posted...
Current gen? I have a 360 and PC that I game on, in addition to my Wii and PS2. I don't have a Wii U yet, but I'm looking into it.

i wouldnt get it for its 360 ports but if you like mario games nsmb u is like top 3 for best side scroll marios
---
#49SpacedDuckPosted 12/10/2012 1:37:10 PM
I too own a PS3, 360, Wii/Wii U, Vita and 3DS.

I've also got a very capable gaming PC.

I enjoy all of them fairly equally however my PS3 is the least used out of everything.

My PS3 is basically an Uncharted, Killzone, MLB The Show and FF player.

The odd other game comes out on PS3 that I pickup but for the most part I get everything else for either PC or the 360 as I find the PS3 stumbles upon game issues more frequently.

For example most PS3 games have framerate issues or other graphic related problems. Not sure why as it's supposed to be more powerful than the 360 but sadly that's the case.

I've also grown to love and respect XBOX Live. Sadly the only thing really ruining XBOX Live is the countless kids screaming and being losers.

Again though, I love all of my systems equally as I'm a gamer.

The only system that to this day I think is the best ever and I'll agree I'm a fanboy of is the N64. That thing was just perfect. Imagine all of those games the way they were but today with online play and better graphics to be more with todays standards.
---

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!
#50MichaelDeAngeloPosted 12/10/2012 1:37:46 PM
I own all the systems/consoles that came out over the last generation and this one with the exception of the Vita.
---
Alundra is the best top-down Zelda game since Link to the Past.
Darksiders is the best 3D Zelda game since Ocarina of Time.