So who owns more than just nintendo consoles?

#71RAPTall1Posted 12/10/2012 4:32:23 PM
Outside of Nintendo consoles, I own a PS2 and 360. Don't have the WiiU yet, but plan on getting it when I can (and when there are more in stock around me).
---
SS FC: 3653-5956-7380
White FC: 0346-8581-1315
#72cavebear56Posted 12/10/2012 4:41:40 PM
GoombaX posted...
cavebear56 posted...
I own many consoles and a PC.

No company loyalty here, strictly in it for the games.

speaking of which you gettin neverwinter

I may.

I actually completely forgot about that game. I have enjoyed most of the games Cryptic have worked on and do love Neverwinter (1, 2 with MotB being one of my favorite expansions ever made).

Thanks for the reminder.
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#73The_Undying_84Posted 12/10/2012 4:44:07 PM
Every Sony console except Vita (so far).
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#74LordBowserPosted 12/10/2012 4:46:20 PM
I own a gaming PC.

I've never really been into playstations, but I did buy a Playstation 2 for a special purpose several years ago. That special purpose being to play FFXI, since I really wanted to play an MMORPG at the time, and my PC couldn't handle it. I would say it was a waste of money (given that I only bought the playstation 2 for it, and bought a harddrive with it, and that the game itself was terrible), but honestly, some of the best gaming memories I have are from this games fantastic community, which is sadly now dead.

I do plan on eventually buying some other games of course, but I never got around to it. I did buy God of War, Final Fantasy 7 (and 9, but the disc was f'd up and I didn't bother to fix it. Protip: never use Ebay. Ever.), and a few other classics.

I bought an Xbox after it had been out for a while and loved it. I bought an Xbox 360 and its community has gone downhill by the day. I don't care for its exclusives either, and I highly doubt I'll be buying nextbox in the future. I do appreciate its online support though, and it does have some decent arcade games. It's not a waste, but only barely.

For the longest time, I didn't own a decent gaming PC, but 2 years ago(ish) I decided to bite the bullet and buy a $1000+ gaming PC. It has been an amazing purchase and I have gotten a ton of use from it.

I have been a Nintendo gamer my entire life. Their first party exclusives alone have always been worth it. I don't know what else there is to say that isn't already all over the board and you already know. I am a big fan of Nintendo, I always have been and always will. (unless they really screw around with me, which isn't going to happen)

I have bought all generations of Nintendo's American consoles and handhelds and none of them have truly let me down. I even own a virtual boy.

I was a small fan of Sega as well. I bought a Sega Genesis back in the day and several games. I also bought a gamegear and a Nomad (portable Sega Genesis). Both of the latter were a waste of money. The Dreamcast, however, was amazing and I am proud to own one. That system had an amazing library and was the first ever to truly go online.

---

A few things to point out. I never really have gotten a chance to give PS3 a try. It looks like it has a decent library, but I didn't want to buy a third console just for them since I owned an Xbox 360, so I never did.

I own a Wii U. Obviously. And I love it so far.

I am not buying the nextbox unless Microsoft makes some big changes, and frankly... they won't. I can't see myself buying it. Their exclusives are underwhelming and the console itself is unimpressive and boring. I hate its community with an utter passion these days. The only reason I could fathomably buy one is to connect with my friends, and I doubt even that will make me do it.

I don't hate Microsoft. I don't even really hate the Xbox franchise. I am just unimpressed with its exclusives, and I don't like its community. I love Windows XP and Windows 7.

If I buy a second console this generation (frankly, it's unlikely), it will be the Sony's console I'm sure. I am probably going to stick with my gaming PC for the majority of multiplatformers that play better on it, Wii U for its exclusives and games that play better (or more enjoyably) on it, and avoid the Nextbox.

My two coins.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#75oxnerdPosted 12/10/2012 4:47:42 PM
I have everything.
#76LordBowserPosted 12/10/2012 4:47:53 PM
PS: I've never owned a sony handheld, and likely never will. One handheld is enough for me, and at my age I honestly don't play them much either. I own it less for its portability, and more for its exclusive games. To be completely honest, there is a good chance I won't be buying any more handhelds period. I fear I may have actually outgrown them. I hope not, though.
---
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#77ssjmolePosted 12/10/2012 4:50:21 PM
Wiiu + Gaming PC + Ps3 here, I dont like 360 but if others do good for them :)
---
*Gets on his knees and worships Beth Phoenix*
Wrestling,TV,Movie.games and much more reviewed and discussed here : http://xpound.proboards.com/
#78sonicfanaticjtbPosted 12/10/2012 4:59:44 PM
I own an Atari 2600 (actually, I have 3 of 'em! Only one of 'em works though... ) and owned a Sega Genesis... Does that count?

It's just a little to expensive for me to own multiple gaming consoles right now, especially when there's very few games that interest me on 'em. Between Nintendo's consoles and handheld, I generally get all the gaming that I could possibly need anyways. :)
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#79leopoldsharkPosted 12/10/2012 5:01:11 PM
All Nintendo systems except for this generation (with the exception of Xbox). Unfortunately I never owned a PS2 (bad mistake) but Sony is nice enough about releasing HD collections so I can get my Jak and Daxter/Ratchet and Clank/God of War/Devil May Cry fix. I don't have a 360 because Halo doesn't interest me anymore and any of the games on that console I can also get on the PS3 or PC.

Plan to get a Wii U later next year when the game lineup fills up a bit more.
#80LordBowserPosted 12/10/2012 5:01:13 PM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
I own an Atari 2600 (actually, I have 3 of 'em! Only one of 'em works though... ) and owned a Sega Genesis... Does that count?

It's just a little to expensive for me to own multiple gaming consoles right now, especially when there's very few games that interest me on 'em. Between Nintendo's consoles and handheld, I generally get all the gaming that I could possibly need anyways. :)

Oh yeah, I have an atari 2600 also in storage somewhere with a decent library of games. Most likely, though, it will never be touched again, as hooking it up is nearly impossible.
---