The Vita had a bigger launch than the WiiU

#31DrRMPosted 12/10/2012 7:34:48 PM
so, the wii u is selling almost as much as the vita in a lot less time (3 weeks vs 12 weeks) aka 4 times faster.

and the vita is going better?_?

who the F*** give you math class
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#32Sailor GoonPosted 12/10/2012 7:45:43 PM
hilarious how the Nintendo trolls spent months spamming the Vita board about how horrible its sales apparently were, then the WiiU comes out with sales on par if not lower than the Vita's, and they immediately cry fowl or mum up.
Funny that there's barely been a peep out of them on the Vita board since the WiiU came out.
How's that pie in your face?
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#33darkjedilinkPosted 12/10/2012 7:51:06 PM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...
hilarious how the Nintendo trolls spent months spamming the Vita board about how horrible its sales apparently were, then the WiiU comes out with sales on par if not lower than the Vita's, and they immediately cry fowl or mum up.
Funny that there's barely been a peep out of them on the Vita board since the WiiU came out.
How's that pie in your face?

So, the Vita selling a million units in three months is somehow better than the Wii U selling a million units in three weeks?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#34Sailor GoonPosted 12/10/2012 7:57:35 PM
where are you fanboys getting this 3 months thing?

The system sold 1.2 million in a month worldwide.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#35Petey_MeanisPosted 12/10/2012 8:00:06 PM
Danny Devito had a bigger lunch than the WiiU
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg
#36DanKiller7Posted 12/10/2012 8:01:13 PM
This is all very important information since there's so many Nintendo and Sony shareholders on gamefaqs.
---
Collateral Shot! This is too easy..
#37darkjedilinkPosted 12/10/2012 8:01:14 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
where are you fanboys getting this 3 months thing?

The system sold 1.2 million in a month worldwide.

First off, no, it didn't.

Second, the Wii U's sold almost that much in three weeks, so the Wii U is still selling better than you claim.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#38InfernalDragon5Posted 12/10/2012 8:07:57 PM
Things vita and wii u have in common:

Only good for playing MH.
#39b1gt0nePosted 12/10/2012 8:12:44 PM
DrRM posted...
so, the wii u is selling almost as much as the vita in a lot less time (3 weeks vs 12 weeks) aka 4 times faster.

and the vita is going better?_?

who the F*** give you math class

Who gave you english lessons?? O_o??
#40Yay_EverythingPosted 12/10/2012 8:21:06 PM
After letting it sink in for a moment, I've decided that the TC is saying that Sony has a bigger rabid fanbase who will immediately buy any of their products without waiting to see if it's worthwhile or not than does Nintendo.

I'm inclined to agree.