Launch Total: 727k

Wii U:
US Launch: 411k
EU Launch: 178k
JP Launch: 307k (so far)
Launch Total: 896k so far

---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#62TediousMattPosted 12/14/2012 4:24:39 AM
Fusioncode99 posted...
No, that was the combination of week one sales from USA, EU, and Japan. Those are launch numbers. It did better than the WiiU and everyone called the Vita a huge flop.

People didn't call it a flop because of the launch sales.
It was a flop because it sold less than 10k per week for the majority of its lifespan. It gets a minor spike for each major release and dives the following week. It is very rare to even see a Vita game in a software sales chart.

The Vita board flop topics didn't start to appear until a few months into its lifespan. Revise your history elsewhere. Bye. <_<
#63TalentedMPosted 12/14/2012 4:26:54 AM
DemonDog666 posted...

Really... really that's what you are going with. One look at 3DS, wii and gamecube and it's obvious the biggest rabid fanbase award goes to Nintendo. And vita is and was way more worthwhile then WiiU, I mean the only reason to get wiiU now is for zombieU...

Opinions. I personally am enjoying NSMBU and Nintendo Land. Especially with some friends over. I also can't wait to get Scribblenauts and I am on the fence with the Ninja Gaiden (I havent played 3 yet).

So far though just using netflix and the miiverse and the two games I have I have more use of this system than my PS3 and Xbox combined this month (30 days) and I have only owned the system for a week.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#64token_swordsmanPosted 12/14/2012 4:32:49 AM
Again with this? Nintendo, go to your corner, Vita to your corner. i put milk and cookies there for you both
---
^ Typed this from my wii u ^
#65DemonDog666Posted 12/14/2012 10:28:57 AM(edited)
YamagishiD posted...
I think one major difference is that with Nintendo systems, people know for sure that there will be good first party games.

I think that faith is being over placed, I mean it took Nintendo like 5 years to launch zelda on wii and their game quality in general has been slipping. And Sony has been releasing a ton of good exclusives this last gen and have alot of new talent.

TalentedM posted...
Opinions. I personally am enjoying NSMBU and Nintendo Land. Especially with some friends over. I also can't wait to get Scribblenauts and I am on the fence with the Ninja Gaiden (I havent played 3 yet).

So far though just using netflix and the miiverse and the two games I have I have more use of this system than my PS3 and Xbox combined this month (30 days) and I have only owned the system for a week.

NSMBU has almost identical games available on like 3 other platforms not to mention the original on snes which is just plain better and all 3 systems have a ton of mini game collections and Ninja Gaiden 3 aside from sucking horribly on all systems is available for ps3/360 and has been since before wiiU came out and is cheaper on those systems. Scribblenauts Unlimited is available for windows and 3DS as well so again no need to get a wiiU for it. As for netflicks both ps3 and 360 have better versions of it so the very fact that you are using netflicks on it means your usage is biased in favor of wiiU probably just because it's a Nintendo console because you are the kind of person who cares about brand name instead of quality of games and features in a console.
#66Sailor GoonPosted 12/14/2012 11:16:04 AM
TediousMatt posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...
No, that was the combination of week one sales from USA, EU, and Japan. Those are launch numbers. It did better than the WiiU and everyone called the Vita a huge flop.

It was a flop because it sold less than 10k per week for the majority of its lifespan. It gets a minor spike for each major release and dives the following week. It is very rare to even see a Vita game in a software sales chart.

The Vita board flop topics didn't start to appear until a few months into its lifespan. Revise your history elsewhere. Bye. <_<

lol actually no, the trolls were saying flop months before the system was even released

whats hilarious is that the Nintendo trolls who spammed the Vita board have all either been banned or silently disappeared once the WiiU released.
---
As told to me by Gamefaqs admin: They hire 17 year olds as moderators!
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh
#67bleedingelitePosted 12/14/2012 11:18:49 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
TediousMatt posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...

lol actually no, the trolls were saying flop months before the system was even released

whats hilarious is that the Nintendo trolls who spammed the Vita board have all either been banned or silently disappeared once the WiiU released.

No, what's hilarious is a monkey in a superman cape throwing poop at children.
#68DemonDog666Posted 12/14/2012 11:20:34 AM
bleedingelite posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
TediousMatt posted...
Fusioncode99 posted...

No, what's hilarious is a monkey in a superman cape throwing poop at children.

Please tell me you have a video of that.
#69stargazer1981Posted 12/14/2012 11:24:44 AM
JMC611 posted...
Unless you got a Delorean that shows some serious **** when it hits 88.8 mph, I don't see who you can make a fair statement.

We need more posters like you on this idiotic board.
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#70Hahaha9111Posted 12/14/2012 12:09:13 PM
Like i have been saying all along. Wii U is a flop. You know that your console is a flop when you sell less than the vita at launch.