Rate the favorite Wii game of the person above you

#1lt519Posted 12/10/2012 6:03:09 PM
Even if you haven't played it. No discussion, please keep it relevant and try not to skip anyone.

Mine was Super Paper Mario.
#2NotoriousIynxPosted 12/10/2012 6:04:31 PM
9/10 Played all the Paper Mario's and Super Paper Mario was my favorite. I'm not too much of a fan of the Mario RPG's to be quite honest, but the blend of RPG and platformer was quite amazing I felt.

My favorite Wii game is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
#3MisterSmeePosted 12/10/2012 6:14:35 PM
6/10

Gameplay wise it was quite a few steps back from melee, and didnt offer as much depth as the previous two titles. Matches generally resorted to hitting each other once and running away, which was boring to watch and boring to play.
It has a lot of content, but a lot of that content wasnt very good. SSE was a disappointing mess that could have been so much better. Inclusions like stickers were garbage and wasted development time.
Didnt play it for long because it just didnt have the addictive gameplay of the originals. It has more content sure, but more content means nothing when the game isnt much fun.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
#4CaioNVPosted 12/10/2012 6:16:00 PM
9/10 or 10/10. Haven't played it, but I liked the first, and apparently most people agree that the second one is even better.
My favorite Wii game is Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#5AkaneJonesPosted 12/10/2012 8:02:20 PM
8.5/10(only rating it halves a point) Was better than Metroid Prime 2, but had much more problems with difficulty balance. The game ultimately felt like it should have be held back to fix that before it's release. As it stands hard mode felt MP1 & 2's Normal, although it could have been the improvement in control. Unfortunately I 'm docking it some points here for inability to sequence brake many of the events, even though you could have if they'd considered it while making it. It had some nice ideas, which could be used in future Metroid, but is still wasn't quite the first Prime.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade(atleased that's the one I'm picking for this)
#6ADHDguitarPosted 12/10/2012 8:04:10 PM
8/10

Fantastic action game. The combat is incredibly addictive, and the blade system is great. I don't think I need to even mention the art. The main problem I had is that at times it could get completely mundane.

Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. (Cliche, but it really is my favorite Wii game)
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#7brokenedge32Posted 12/10/2012 8:29:21 PM
i have'nt played that yet.

my fav is DBz BT2 and 3
---
Currently playing:Borderlands2, Skyrim, MW3. PSN: brokenedge32 http://www.playfire.com/brokenedge32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOk3vAvK9vs
#81shadetail1Posted 12/10/2012 8:35:29 PM
Never played that, but I can't stand Drag-on Ball, so they get a 0/10 just on general principle.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#9lt519(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 5:18:20 PM
Bump for new crowd and day, let's have some fun here people instead of bashing sales and trolls and fanboys and flames and sales and trolls and fanboys and exclusives and sales. Someone rate Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles.
#10Shadowbird_RHPosted 12/11/2012 5:24:22 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
Never played that, but I can't stand Drag-on Ball, so they get a 0/10 just on general principle.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers

3.5/10

Interesting world, nice variety of interactive objects and other things to do, but battle system wasn't much fun, could have used a wider variety of monsters, and the plot wasn't that great. It was basically a Final Fantasy: World of Minigames, some being tedious and annoying waggle-fests, like that one train segment near the end. It had it's moments, but was pretty poor, especially for those familiar with the Crystal Chronicles series.

Rune Factory Frontier
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR