Wii U 2013 game releases

#21FAT____MANPosted 12/10/2012 9:09:21 PM
The ONLY game on that list that hurts to NOT see on the WII-U is jojo's all-star battle.
#22Enigma149Posted 12/10/2012 9:13:23 PM(edited)
So...basically, if I have a PC, I get the best vesions of every multiplat game I care about, and if I have the Wii U, I get all of the exclusives I care about?

Oh yeah. This is soooooooo horrible.

*****EDIT*****
Also, this chart was obviously made by a PC Nazi. I mean, look at all the shovelware he listed for the PC in an attempt to make it look like it had more games. If he's going to do that, he should also list all of the XBLA, PSN, and eShop games coming to the consoles.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; PS3 sold in anticipation of PS4. If you added CrimsonEnigma, I no longer use the account.
'Your opinion does not matter.' -DesperateMonkey
#23foochewPosted 12/10/2012 9:14:19 PM
You should know by now that nintendo is very tight lipped when it comes to information and tend to wait till the last minute !
#24amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:27:19 PM
GoombaX posted...
amonte64 posted...
Well, from some of the responses it's no surprise Nintendo is how they are now. Releasing a super weak casual console, no standard features, no 3rd party support, small amount of good games, even smaller amount of AAA games. Nintendo going even more casual and family friendly than before. Their games are easier, more casual and simpler than before. They don't release new IPs, just releases, rehashes and sequels from about five franchises. And now, release a console seven years after the 360 only to match the 360 and not include some standard features that are years and years old, some features that all consoles have are not as good, Almost no good games and arguably no or virtually no AAA games games in 2012 and 2013. But Nintendo fanboys think by blindly ignoring all that and praising it, it will make Nintendo better, when it actually makes Nintendo worse.

Great job.

you know you just described microsoft and the sony as well right? lol trolls

It benefits you and Nintendo to not be blind and ignorant. That doesn't describe MS and Sony at all.

Enigma149 posted...
So...basically, if I have a PC, I get the best vesions of every multiplat game I care about, and if I have the Wii U, I get all of the exclusives I care about?

Oh yeah. This is soooooooo horrible.

*****EDIT*****
Also, this chart was obviously made by a PC Nazi. I mean, look at all the shovelware he listed for the PC in an attempt to make it look like it had more games. If he's going to do that, he should also list all of the XBLA, PSN, and eShop games coming to the consoles.

You're just talking about yourself. What matters is in general, the whole picture.

The topic here isn't about PC, it's about that as of right now, Wii U is virtually getting none of the big multiplaform titles and small amount of exclusives and arguably none of virtually none are big.

It's really sad how Nintendo fanboys simply don't care and insist on blindly praising everything Nintendo even if it makes Nintendo worse. No wonder they have been far from being number for gamers since fifth generation.
#25Luigifan141Posted 12/10/2012 9:30:25 PM
ATM, I don't care about the apparent lack of upcoming games for now, as long as we get Pikmin 3 soon enough.

Plus I'm still enjoying Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed and Nintendo Land.
---
HEY VITA! Y U NO GAMES???
#26amonte64(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:38:13 PM
Luigifan141 posted...
ATM, I don't care about the apparent lack of upcoming games for now, as long as we get Pikmin 3 soon enough.

Plus I'm still enjoying Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed and Nintendo Land.

It's not apparant, it's crystal clear and a fact but of course it's subject to change.

Of course not everyone is going to dislike Wii U 2012 and 2013 game release list but that doesn't change the fact that it's actually horrible. Also, that's only one title in a whole year you're interested in. That's a problem.

It really bothers me how pathetic fanboys have to ruin things just because they think because they're big fans they have to stay loyal to death and never speak bad about their favorite company.
#27darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/10/2012 10:08:24 PM
Early on in a system's life...especially still in launch window...You need to support AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. You understand why a fan would need to do this if he/she were worried about the future well-being of said system, right?
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#28TalentedMPosted 12/10/2012 10:12:31 PM(edited)
Thank god I own a gaming PC and a Wii U!

(Oh... And the other 2.)
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#29Ritster21Posted 12/10/2012 10:51:46 PM
foochew posted...
You should know by now that nintendo is very tight lipped when it comes to information and tend to wait till the last minute !
#30cvmckenziePosted 12/10/2012 11:34:41 PM
The only games im really interested in on that list are aliens, startrek, rainbow 6 and splintercell.

Splintercell is supposed to come to wiiu, aliens already is, star trek probably will and rainbow 6 is bound to show up eventually, but it will be short and poorly received due to its lack of content so no one will care.

Id prefer a saints row over gta, but id like to see gta come to wiiu just because every other developer tends to follow their lead.
---
Don't be that guy that's like those guys. It's in poor taste.