can you play Wii games on the gamepad?

#21QlJGamerPosted 12/10/2012 8:29:36 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
QlJGamer posted...
I want to know what Wii game he was talking about through?? Wii Sports.... Wii Sports on the GamePad?

I specifically mentioned the ****ing CCP in the OP. if you actually read what what I wrote, you might have picked that up. obviously I'm not expecting to play Skyward Sword on the pad. I was asking about games you can use the Classic Controller Plus for, like Xenoblade or SSB Brawl

The answer is NO. you cant play wii games on the Wii U game-pad. DEFEATS the purpose of call it Wii U GamePad not Wii GamePad.

LOL shake my heads you cant even use all the Wii Controllers on MOST Wii games but you can use the GamePad?!?!?? I am done so upset.
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#22BurgerTime79Posted 12/10/2012 8:32:00 PM(edited)
QlJGamer posted...
No No NO. Use your brain

Read his original post and you'll see that he was talking about games that use the classic controller. He's not asking about games that you swing the wiimote around for.

Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. You insult the TC, and then you're accusing the rest of us of not thinking? You can't even apologize or accept that you were wrong, so instead you're going into defense mode.

QlJGamer posted...
The answer is NO. you cant play wii games on the Wii U game-pad.

What do you think I politely said and explained the reasoning for in the first place before you entered this topic?
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#23Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/10/2012 8:42:15 PM(edited)
QIJGamer just quit while you are behind.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#24StopthinkPosted 12/10/2012 8:32:16 PM
Oh man he was so sure what he said was intelligent so he quoted himself, but then it turned out he was a fool. Priceless
---
imo for the tight asses
#25Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:33:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26QlJGamerPosted 12/10/2012 8:37:11 PM
I refuse to answer stupid questions without insulting ones intelligence.

You know half of the Wii games have certain controllers set-ups even when its would appear to better with different controllers.

But you think Nintendo going to go and have these option Wii games on GamePad.

Unacceptable.
---
#27BurgerTime79Posted 12/10/2012 8:40:52 PM
QlJGamer posted...

You know half of the Wii games have certain controllers set-ups even when its would appear to better with different controllers.

Unacceptable.

What part of the fact that he was asking specifically about classic controller use are you having a hard time understanding?
You already insulted him with your first post, and continue to insult him and everyone else by continuing to ignore what's being said.
What's unacceptable is that you can't admit that you made a mistake.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#28Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 8:41:09 PM
QlJGamer posted...

Unacceptable.

yes, much like how Nintendo gave the option to use the CCP for certain games
as I said, the pad is basically a CCP with a screen in the middle. what is so wrong in thinking that they could make wii games recognize it as one?
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#29SchwietzPosted 12/10/2012 8:43:16 PM
get some sleep now so you can pay more attention at school tomorrow.
---
PSN: dschwietz
Nintendo: Schwietz
#30QlJGamerPosted 12/10/2012 8:47:47 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
QlJGamer posted...

Unacceptable.

What part of the fact that he was asking specifically about classic controller use are you having a hard time understanding?
You already insulted him with your first post, and continue to insult him and everyone else by continuing to ignore what's being said.
What's unacceptable is that you can't admit that you made a mistake.

Classic Controller features a screen? Correct? Why do you think that would do that update the game so that the GamePad will work on it.. Were talking about physical disk not Virtual Consoles online. Are the games going to be updated to include the GamePad option.

I dont understand how one could think that a controller like the Wii U Gamepad would work with other systems games.

The question was one, I was not going to nicely answer. Sorry It got under my skin. I hate those questions especially if he knows about the different controller options and how they do not work on some games. His knowledge > the question
---