So I'll be buying the system at the end of this month

#1Zero97Posted 12/10/2012 9:43:05 PM
What games will be there (Both Retail and Digital) that you guys suggest for me?

I'll already be getting Nintendo land since it's bundled

And I don't really play Mario, so leave it out of the suggestions ^^
---
3DS: FIXalaS: 0173-1416-4513
Twitter: @FiXalaS
#2slickvic1990Posted 12/10/2012 9:47:33 PM
if you're a fan of Survival Horror, get ZombiU. Sonic Raching Transformed is also an excellent game that was ported over very well. Tekken Tag 2 if you're a fighting fan.
---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.
#3Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:49:31 PM
slickvic1990 posted...
if you're a fan of Survival Horror, get ZombiU. Sonic Raching Transformed is also an excellent game that was ported over very well. Tekken Tag 2 if you're a fighting fan.

I love survival horror but game being First person makes it hard for me to get used to it, maybe because I didn't play dead space
---
#4AndehPandyPosted 12/10/2012 9:49:53 PM
slickvic1990 posted...

yeah no, do yourself a favor and get GOOD games.

I have NSMB U, Batman Arkham City, Darksiders 2 and Sonic Racing Transformed
#5slickvic1990Posted 12/10/2012 10:05:06 PM
zerokandery posted...
slickvic1990 posted...

I love survival horror but game being First person makes it hard for me to get used to it, maybe because I didn't play dead space

I don't follow. Dead Space is a third person game. thinking of something else perhaps? either way, I'd personally recommend getting the game if you're a fan of survival horror. but to be fair, the game has been pretty polarizing (as evidenced by the comedian who posted after me), so you might want to look-up some gameplay vids and such to really check out how the first person is, and whether or not you like the pace of the game.
---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.
#6Zero97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 10:08:12 PM
Hmmm.. ok, thanks.

And what more?
---
#7MANTI5Posted 12/10/2012 10:08:15 PM
Do yourself a favor and ignore andeh, xeeh, and linetrix. They are known trolls so it's best to watch some gameplay footage and decide for yourself about ZombiU. It's a good game but because it's strictly survival horror and not run and gun it's not everyone's cup of tea.
#8BurgerTime79Posted 12/10/2012 10:09:46 PM
AndehPandy posted...
slickvic1990 posted...

There are plenty of games that you might not consider "good" that others enjoy a lot more than some highly ranked or GOTY contenders.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#9lowuwPosted 12/10/2012 10:12:56 PM
Ninja Gaiden is a really fun game. It's hard, but a lot of fast paced action.
#10SSJ4CHRISPosted 12/10/2012 10:22:04 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
AndehPandy posted...
slickvic1990 posted...

There are plenty of games that you might not consider "good" that others enjoy a lot more than some highly ranked or GOTY contenders.

^ Hypocrite that thinks what he considers "good" is better than what someone else considers "good". Take your own advice before you try to find flaw with his. Your poor logic in assuming that that user only likes highly ranked or GOTY contenders only deepens your hypocrisy, and your ignorance.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.