Now I want a Pokemon Battle Revolution 2

#1omniryuPosted 12/10/2012 10:56:25 PM(edited)
I now understand why now. When Black and white came out I felt there was no need for PBR 2. But with those tough EV and complicated training. I think it would be nice to have a casual regular versus pokemon game. So with a modern online feature like rank, tournament mode, and all that jazz. I think I would pay $60 for it.
Also, for the advance DS player, have a separate online mode for all the stuff that didn't had online in the main games. Like the Beauty contest, Pokémon Musicals, Pokéathlon, and have a better trade system. Where you can actually text who you want and why, bargain with them.
As for me, I'll just stick to the random casual battle mode.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2lazycomplifePosted 12/10/2012 10:56:52 PM
You're still going to be paired up with hackers and RNG exploiters.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643
#3Toadster9001Posted 12/10/2012 11:08:24 PM
Pokemon Battle Revolution is one of the worst games Nintendo has ever published.

So no.
---
Nintendo 5-Star Leader
http://z6.invisionfree.com/N5S/index.php
#4keybladeXIIIPosted 12/10/2012 11:13:43 PM
Pokemon Stadium 3
/topic

Seriously, just bring on the multiplayer minigames(basically like a Pokemon Nintedoland), gym battles, bring back the old announcer/commentator, be able to play the DS games on the big screen or Wii U tablet====profit.

Seriously, millions of people would buy that but instead Nintendo/Game Freak still wants to waste their time making Mystery Dungeon games and overpriced Pokedex apps.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#5Shadow_Mario01Posted 12/10/2012 11:18:23 PM
Toadster9001 posted...
Pokemon Battle Revolution is one of the worst games Nintendo has ever published.

So no.

This seems to be the prevailing opinion of PBR.

Well people can say what they want, but even compared to late gen Wii games, it looked gorgeous.
---
Proud Captain Falcon Mainer
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/032011/brawl-falcon-punch.gif
#6RahzarXPosted 12/10/2012 11:20:21 PM
Shadow_Mario01 posted...
Toadster9001 posted...

So no.

Well people can say what they want, but even compared to late gen Wii games, it looked gorgeous.

Pabst Blue Ribbon
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#7omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:20:25 PM
lazycomplife posted...

Patching abilities ftw
---
#8omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:21:20 PM
RahzarX posted...
Shadow_Mario01 posted...
Toadster9001 posted...

So no.

Pabst Blue Ribbon

White trash beer = my favorite beer.
---
#9omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 11:27:40 PM
keybladeXIII posted...
Pokemon Stadium 3
/topic

Seriously, just bring on the multiplayer minigames(basically like a Pokemon Nintedoland), gym battles, bring back the old announcer/commentator, be able to play the DS games on the big screen or Wii U tablet====profit.

Seriously, millions of people would buy that but instead Nintendo/Game Freak still wants to waste their time making Mystery Dungeon games and overpriced Pokedex apps.

I think transferring the main games mini games could be enough. And it wouldn't be a a stadium series if you can't play your handheld on tv.
---
#10lazycomplifePosted 12/11/2012 8:33:48 AM
omniryu posted...
lazycomplife posted...

Patching abilities ftw

OK so you legitimately, accidentally caught a pokemon with 31 IV across the board, then it gets patched? How mad would you be? They can't regulate people that abuse RNG, and hacking is too prevalent to regulate.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 0691 3070 5643