No reason to buy wii if u are not nintendo fanboy..

#1pearl arowanaPosted 12/11/2012 2:07:33 AM
its a conclusion deduced from nintendo fanboy themselves..

ps3 and 360 are beating the crap out of wii u in most multi platform games now.. what are their excuse??

wii u power have not fully utilised now....

so what the point of getting wii u now if u not nintendo fanboy to mario?? multi plaform games are gonna better on ps3/360 anyway.. and ps360 is wayyyyyyy cheaper to game now already have tonnes of AAA to choose from..

maybe after 2 or 3 year developer will get use to wii u architecture and start pumping games that slightly better than ps3 and 360..

i am sorry.. wii u future sure look bleak.. people VS'ing it with ps360 and losing is a really bad sign
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#2MANTI5Posted 12/11/2012 2:08:57 AM
Cool story, bro.
#3TalentedMPosted 12/11/2012 2:11:45 AM
If it is posted here. It has to be fact.

Ignore the statments of other media sites and the numbers already presented to us as far as sales go. As our good friend here pointed out it is already moot because even the fans of Nintendo are saying Nintendoomed! And just 2 weeks after its release to the US! Boy that sure is quick!
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#4MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 12/11/2012 2:12:36 AM
The Wii U was DOA and Nintendo knows it. They're just trying to hold on so that they don't go bankrupt. I think we'll see price cuts very soon.
---
Currently playing: Herzog Zwei
#5Spade59Posted 12/11/2012 2:14:28 AM
Yeah, Nintendo is so close to going bankrupt. I mean just look at their utterly bleak financial situation.
#6MANTI5Posted 12/11/2012 2:15:23 AM
The people that reply seriously to trolls are as bad as the trolls.
#7RyuniPosted 12/11/2012 2:24:28 AM
pearl arowana posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]

Careful guys, don't mess with this one, he's so bad that he's being hunted by abministrators!!
#8MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 12/11/2012 2:30:40 AM
Spade59 posted...
Yeah, Nintendo is so close to going bankrupt. I mean just look at their utterly bleak financial situation.

Their financial situation is is very bleak. Why else do you think they had to release such a weak "next gen" console. They cut corners everywhere that they could. Smaller battery in the controller, small amount of memory, no ethernet port, weak CPU, cheap parts, no bluray. It is really the Waluigi of gaming consoles.
---
Currently playing: Herzog Zwei
#9Spade59Posted 12/11/2012 2:41:01 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...

Their financial situation is is very bleak. Why else do you think they had to release such a weak "next gen" console. They cut corners everywhere that they could. Smaller battery in the controller, small amount of memory, no ethernet port, weak CPU, cheap parts, no bluray. It is really the Waluigi of gaming consoles.

So true. Nintendo should have gone with Cell.
#10sentoworfPosted 12/11/2012 2:51:53 AM
yeah if you not nintendo fanboy there no reason to get wii u. it is weak compared to 7 year tech. and it not getting games from third party.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif