No reason to buy wii if u are not nintendo fanboy..

#11harvestmoonmikePosted 12/11/2012 2:54:28 AM
It's not a difficult assumption to make that most of the early adapters would be the biggest fans...

I mean, Christmas gifts for kids would be the second choice, whether that means first time gamers or regular gamers, I'm sure Wii U is on a lot of Christmas lists.
---
My SSB4 roster prediction/wishlist: generous: http://i.imgur.com/NhWBo.jpg
reduced: http://i.imgur.com/rsqtJ.jpg?1
#12Pac12345Posted 12/11/2012 3:02:34 AM
I wish I was an Oscar Mayer wiener.... So everybody would be in love with me...
#13GencoilPosted 12/11/2012 3:10:43 AM
sentoworf posted...
yeah if you not nintendo fanboy there no reason to get wii u. it is weak compared to 7 year tech. and it not getting games from third party.

Are you blind? Have you even looked at the games in the launch window? No third party games, you say? Lies.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#14AhnoldDoodPosted 12/11/2012 3:11:40 AM
MR_Smarty_Pants posted...
Spade59 posted...
Yeah, Nintendo is so close to going bankrupt. I mean just look at their utterly bleak financial situation.

Their financial situation is is very bleak.

Yeah, what with them being the only console-making company making a PROFIT.

And I love how your "reasons" are either total bullcrap or aren't needed.
#15uneedtowakeupPosted 12/11/2012 3:12:56 AM
Im a nintendo fanboy but even I can tell that wii u sucks. Nothing to do with sales, it just sucks as a concept and hasnt got any A++ games yet..
#16AhnoldDoodPosted 12/11/2012 3:14:29 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...
Im a nintendo fanboy but even I can tell that wii u sucks. Nothing to do with sales, it just sucks as a concept and hasnt got any A++ games yet..

Its "AAA" not "A++". You don't even know.

And a console with the ability to play everything on the controller and asymmetric gameplay is a "terrible concept"? OK, kid, whatever you say.
#17NikraPosted 12/11/2012 3:22:37 AM
I don't get it: If those PS3/360 fanboys think that the Wii U is a week/poor console, why are the wasting all their time which they could have spend on their own consoles, putting the Wii U down.
If i was Nintendo I would take it as a sign of them (PS3/360 community) being really nervous of the new console.
And I'll bet you that when the Xbox720/PS4 are launched, they will have copied the Wii U game tablet, just like they did with the Wii motion controls.
The only innovative thing they can come up with themselves is probably thinking that more powerful consoles are the only way ahead.
#18niels200683Posted 12/11/2012 3:26:18 AM(edited)
Yes, the new gamepad and the fact that Sonic Racing actually took all help from Nintendo and has the best version on the Wii U, Trine 2 being much much better than the Xbox and PS3 version - as well as AC3 being a good port, (better than PS3, slightly worse than Xbox... but come on, who in their right mind still owns an Xbox? It's the wii of this generation! - it's PS3 vs. Wii U all the way) as well as exclusives as Bayonetta 2 and ZombiU are not enough to make the difference.

The above examples are great ammo for nintendo-fans to have some extra validation of their purchase.
But it is just not enough to make the difference in having an actual reason to buy it.

What is worth it, I think, is the new way to play. The gamepad is very cool. But, of course - someone must be interested enough to try it first....

But, the Wii U is still going to be a huge success, with sales surpassing PS3 and Xbox.

Why?

Three words:

Japan
Monster
Hunter

Having this as a JP launch title, they cannot possibly fail now.
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#19sentoworfPosted 12/11/2012 3:27:29 AM
uneedtowakeup posted...

Yeah. There are all B+ at best
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#20Spade59Posted 12/11/2012 3:32:43 AM
Nikra posted...
I don't get it: If those PS3/360 fanboys think that the Wii U is a week/poor console, why are the wasting all their time which they could have spend on their own consoles, putting the Wii U down.

They're only here to produce inflammatory posts and drink delicious tears.

Trolls die without sustenance. You see, this is all they have.