No reason to buy wii if u are not nintendo fanboy..

#31Lemmywinks13Posted 12/11/2012 5:51:59 AM
b1gt0ne posted...
pearl arowana posted...
its a conclusion deduced from nintendo fanboy themselves..

ps3 and 360 are beating the crap out of wii u in most multi platform games now.. what are their excuse??

wii u power have not fully utilised now....

so what the point of getting wii u now if u not nintendo fanboy to mario?? multi plaform games are gonna better on ps3/360 anyway.. and ps360 is wayyyyyyy cheaper to game now already have tonnes of AAA to choose from..

maybe after 2 or 3 year developer will get use to wii u architecture and start pumping games that slightly better than ps3 and 360..

i am sorry.. wii u future sure look bleak.. people VS'ing it with ps360 and losing is a really bad sign

TC is losing sleep over the WiiU.

He is annoying, but I'm sure you were too when you were 12.
#32GencoilPosted 12/11/2012 6:22:09 AM
pearl arowana posted...
worse number of games selection

Well gee, maybe it's because it's a brand new console, Einstein.
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil
#33HeaderHogPosted 12/11/2012 6:59:45 AM
pearl arowana posted...
worse multi plaform games
Last time I checked the media, the games were actually BETTER. Not funwise, graphically wise.

worse online service...
MiiVerse is actually quite good, works well for online play, and offers the same sort of gameplay as XBOX and PS3 does.

worse number of games selection
PS3 launch says hi, as well as 360.

why the hell you gonna get wii u unleast you want to play mario in HD. save the princecss again.

Why the hell are you on this board, unless you want to act like an idiot again?
---
I used to say Waluigi sucked.
Then I took a golf ball to the knee.
#34LesserAngelPosted 12/11/2012 7:03:18 AM
I Remember when people were saying the PS3 was doomed because of its crappy launch titles. So, basically, same argument for the Wii U now? Though I have to admit, the current games for the Wii U don't interest me at all.
#35thisranksPosted 12/11/2012 7:24:14 AM
MANTI5 posted...
The people that reply seriously to trolls are as bad as the trolls.

The thing is like most things said on Gamefaqs nowadays the definition of the word troll changes according to how the poster needs it, although in this case it's correct. The TC is using the anonymity factor to do it. Gamefaqs is a shadow of it's former self thanks in part to this practice.

That said, there's nothing wrong with educating trolls.

As for there being no reason to buy a Wii U unless you are a Nintendo fanboy last time i checked it's up to Nintendo to give people a reason to purchase one, not someone on a website. Fact: Nintendo consoles post SNES have the worst third party support. Last time i checked consoles with well rounded game libraries give gamers the best choice which makes it the most viable choice. However, just because one person feels that way doesn't mean it's best for everyone though.
---
Elf this....Elf that....I'll Elf your mother.
Yuki Nagato FTW
#36darkjedilinkPosted 12/11/2012 7:36:16 AM
No reezon too lrn deh engrish iff u r trollin?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#37darkqueenhelbaPosted 12/11/2012 7:39:49 AM
What's the point of life? People do what they want. Get used to it.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#38HighwayPilotPosted 12/11/2012 7:55:01 AM
SNES had: Super Mario World & F-Zero
N64 had: Super Mario 64
Gamecube had: Rogue Squadron II
Wii had: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (even if it was available on GC too)
The WiiU sadly has nothing that good or interesting yet.
#39pearl arowana(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 8:02:55 AM
darkjedilink posted...
No reezon too lrn deh engrish iff u r trollin?

umagad!
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or abministrator]
#40niels200683Posted 12/12/2012 1:16:40 AM
HighwayPilot posted...
SNES had: Super Mario World & F-Zero
N64 had: Super Mario 64
Gamecube had: Rogue Squadron II
Wii had: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (even if it was available on GC too)
The WiiU sadly has nothing that good or interesting yet.

Monster hunter
---
Nintendo Wii: Putting the 'p' in 'Epic'.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-