Hopefully Nintendo will pull some punches and get the new Multiplat games

#1AllConsoleLoverPosted 12/11/2012 4:04:45 AM
Games like GTA5, Dark Souls 2, The Metro game.

These are all 3 big named games. The Wii U has just come out and already it's showing that it's going to get less 3rd party games then the Ps3/360. Nintendo needs to sit down with the devs of the games and try and work out a way for all 3 games to be ported to the Wii U.

Nintendo needs to try to get as many 3rd party games, especially big named games as they can.
---
I'm a fan of every console
#2Chocobo115Posted 12/11/2012 4:09:50 AM
You know, you could do it like me, play them on the PS3 instead.
#3TalentedMPosted 12/11/2012 4:17:03 AM
I love how "Metro" is a big name except the last game had terrible sales... Amazing.

I don't personally care for any of those games, but for the gamers who do I hope we get them as well.
---
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive. - MageGuyInfinity
#4Spade59Posted 12/11/2012 4:19:38 AM
I'll get DSII on the PC.

lol GTA
#5AllConsoleLover(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 4:29:21 AM
Spade59 posted...
I'll get DSII on the PC.

lol GTA

You may not like GTA, but it's a huge seller, it can only help the Wii U
---
I'm a fan of every console
#6MelkacPosted 12/11/2012 5:34:18 PM
AllConsoleLover posted...
Spade59 posted...
I'll get DSII on the PC.

lol GTA

Are you serious? Most GTA fans are on the PS3, Xbox 360 AND PC. Casuals are not attracted by GTA and no hardcore game is getting a Wii U for GTA V.

Get real, people.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#7ADHDguitarPosted 12/11/2012 5:37:28 PM
GTA5? Absolutely. DS2? Sure.

Metro? Not so much.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8godplaysSNESPosted 12/11/2012 5:42:34 PM
Melkac posted...
AllConsoleLover posted...
Spade59 posted...
I'll get DSII on the PC.

lol GTA

Are you serious? Most GTA fans are on the PS3, Xbox 360 AND PC. Casuals are not attracted by GTA and no hardcore game is getting a Wii U for GTA V.

Get real, people.

If the Wii U could have the best console version of GTA V(which, based on what's been shown so far, isn't likely), the so called fans would be swarming all over it
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#9SubZeroChief23Posted 12/11/2012 5:43:06 PM
I love how the TC tried to sneak Metro in there. But yeah Nintendo needs 3rd party support bad. These are just some of the big 3rd party games Wii U probably won't get

GTA 5
Dark Souls 2
Bioshock Infinite
South Park Stick of Truth
Metal Gear Rising
MGS Ground Zeroes
Tomb Raider
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
DMC
Dead Space 3
#10userfrigginamePosted 12/11/2012 5:47:17 PM
I just see Nintendo as competing with Xbox and PS differently. I don't care about them getting 3rd party games, cuz I'm just gonna play 'em on my PS3 anyway. I wanna see an explosion of new IPs that aren't all about shooting, and I'd like to see a lot of them done in a less realistic style and more varying in cartoonish and animated styles. Strategy/tactics and RPGs games would be great for the gamepad. Also, I'd like to see them revive old games like Lost Kingdoms, Zoids, Bomberman, etc. Finally, I'd of course like to see their main franchise games including: the various Mario games, Zelda, Pokemon, DK, etc. I'm not buying a Wii for 3rd party games.