GTA 5 to be this system

#1carsaucePosted 12/11/2012 1:02:42 PM
It's really up to Rockstar, but I doubt this is gonna happen, RDR would of been on the Wii by now and even that has not happened, GTA 4 would of been on this as well, and only Wii got Bully but that's a PS2 title, so PS3 and 360 are going to get this game as the last game to push the limits on the system, but far as this great system is to be, GTA5 will not be on this , maybe late 2013, but once again that's for Rockstar to develop a port for this.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#2zender1999Posted 12/11/2012 1:08:09 PM
i dont like the new direction, 3 different characters to play as the game goes by, last gta was very bad and this one is starting to look even worse, they lost it after vice city

now a sequel to red dead would be amazing
#3ORANGE666Posted 12/11/2012 1:26:52 PM
It's not up to Rockstar, it's up to TakeTwo, the company that owns them. Who also owns 2K games that makes Bioshock

Here is what TakeTwo said about the WiiU
While Take-Two will make sports and family titles for the Wii U, its bigger core franchises have been notably absent from the list of partners. And that seems unlikely to change anytime soon.

"We haven't announced anything," says Zelnick on the possibility of moving the company's mature titles onto the Wii U. "I'm skeptical."

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/172418/Four_keys_to_nextgen_success_according_to_TakeTwos_Zelnick.php#.UMekonc9Lu4
#4excitebike64Posted 12/11/2012 1:29:54 PM
This will be the game to piss off a lot of trolls when it does come out. It will be Bayonette all over again, but on a larger scale.
#5zender1999Posted 12/11/2012 1:30:39 PM
ORANGE666 posted...
It's not up to Rockstar, it's up to TakeTwo, the company that owns them. Who also owns 2K games that makes Bioshock

Here is what TakeTwo said about the WiiU
While Take-Two will make sports and family titles for the Wii U, its bigger core franchises have been notably absent from the list of partners. And that seems unlikely to change anytime soon.

"We haven't announced anything," says Zelnick on the possibility of moving the company's mature titles onto the Wii U. "I'm skeptical."

http://gamasutra.com/view/news/172418/Four_keys_to_nextgen_success_according_to_TakeTwos_Zelnick.php#.UMekonc9Lu4

its their loss, less gamers to sell their games to and when the other 2 consoles come out and their installed base will start from 0 they will have a hard time selling their games, lose a lot of money and close lol
#6Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/11/2012 1:34:22 PM
Every-time Rockstar brings a game to a nintendo console nobody buys it. I doubt the wii u will be any different.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#7KroganBallEaterPosted 12/11/2012 1:38:37 PM
excitebike64 posted...
This will be the game to piss off a lot of trolls when it does come out. It will be Bayonette all over again, but on a larger scale.

How? It's not like it's an exclusive.
#8Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 12/11/2012 2:01:08 PM
excitebike64 posted...

How? It's not like it's an exclusive.

Im curious to this as well. They never got pissed off over any of the multiplats the wii u has now. Only bayonetta because it is exclusive.

Everybody kind of stopped caring about that game after about a week anyways.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#9Baha05Posted 12/11/2012 2:02:40 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Every-time Rockstar brings a game to a nintendo console nobody buys it. I doubt the wii u will be any different.

Proof? Also I can only think of two games they even brought and one was China Town Wars. I think the other was a Bully Port.
---
"LOL fail, SMG and GTA5 aren't even from the same decade. gj." - War_Fail
#10LUlGIPosted 12/11/2012 2:02:53 PM
RDR would of been on the Wii by now and even that has not happened

What