Wii U or Xbox 360?

#21Paladin ZPosted 12/11/2012 3:24:20 PM
360 because it's not a gimmicky piece of crap.
#22BakaIdiotPosted 12/11/2012 3:29:02 PM
Paladin Z posted...

Kinect, enuff said.
#23godplaysSNESPosted 12/11/2012 3:29:41 PM
IMO, a 360 is unneccessary if you already have a PS3. The 360 doesn't have enough exclusives to warrant a purchase when you have a PS3 or PC.

Get a Wii U in some years, when Nintendo has come with their biggies, and hopefully some quality 3rd party games are available
---
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!
#24crowkillersPosted 12/11/2012 3:32:50 PM
BakaIdiot posted...
Paladin Z posted...

Kinect, enuff said.

LOL... Kinect...

You know, I bought this for my wife for Christmas 2 years ago and she played around with it maybe three times.... I was expecting this to be utilized more than it has been...
---
"Be Reasonable, Demand the Impossible"
www.crowkillers.com
#25DiscostewSMPosted 12/11/2012 3:34:47 PM
If you have a PS3, then don't get a 360. Either get a Wii U, or wait till the next MS/Sony console comes out.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#26LifelessBoyPosted 12/11/2012 3:36:06 PM
LordBowser posted...
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Monday, September 3, 2012 1:56 AM
Last Visit Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:12 PM

Seems like a troll, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

You are wanting to ask which is the better system without any specific questions. I am not going to list all of the features of each system, it basically comes down to this:

Xbox 360:

--Hardly any exclusives.
--Has a massive online community, mostly filled with dbags and children, but rich none the less.
--The go-to console for kids obsessed with FPS.
--Is not likely to last another year.
--Is very cheap right now.
--Has an extensive library from several years of being out.

Wii U:

--Nintendo has a lot of incredibly high quality exclusive franchises.
--Has a small online community, but the friendliest on the internet and it is quickly growing.
--The go-to console for families and people who generally are more interested in having fun than 'hardcore gaming' and e-sports.
--Is the first system of a new generation with a bright future ahead.
--Is somewhat expensive right now.
--Has a limited library due to being brand new, but can still take from the extensive Wii library.

Xbox 360: old system that's cheap and at the end of its lifespan.
Wii U: brand new system that's expensive and at the start of its lifespan.

I'd say the Wii U is a better choice right now, but that's for you to decide.

WOW, this post is not biased at all. C'mon Broseph Stalin, try a little objecitvity.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#27silverbulltPosted 12/11/2012 3:36:07 PM
godplaysSNES posted...
IMO, a 360 is unneccessary if you already have a PS3. The 360 doesn't have enough exclusives to warrant a purchase when you have a PS3 or PC.

Get a Wii U in some years, when Nintendo has come with their biggies, and hopefully some quality 3rd party games are available

Xbox 360 has more exclusives then the PS3. But i'm sure you already knew that.

Alan Wake > Uncharted
Halo > KillZone
Forza > GT
+ the gazillion other JRPGs not available on the PS3.
#28DemonDog666Posted 12/11/2012 3:39:15 PM
MicroOmegaMan posted...
360 has far more variety, but you could say its future support is more uncertain than the Wii U's.

Oh, and, it'll make you pay for Live to access Video streaming services which are free to access on Wii U. Worth considering if saving money is important to you.

I wouldn't say that at all, we know exactly what's left for 360, we have no idea if wiiU will get any decent games or 3rd party support. WiiUs future is much less certain.

Anyways TC get a ps3 it has free online way ahead of WiiUs, better exclusives and more worthwhile ones then 360 or WiiU currently and it has the same multiplats as 360 does.
#29LifelessBoyPosted 12/11/2012 3:40:17 PM
godplaysSNES posted...

Looks up the lists. Xbox 360 actually has more exclusives than PS3. I don't know where people get the oppossite idea.

Wether the PS3's exclusives are better is objective. And before you call fanboy, I own a PS3 for Uncharted series, MGS4, LBP, etc.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko
#30silverbulltPosted 12/11/2012 3:41:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
MicroOmegaMan posted...
360 has far more variety, but you could say its future support is more uncertain than the Wii U's.

Oh, and, it'll make you pay for Live to access Video streaming services which are free to access on Wii U. Worth considering if saving money is important to you.

I wouldn't say that at all, we know exactly what's left for 360, we have no idea if wiiU will get any decent games or 3rd party support. WiiUs future is much less certain.

Anyways TC get a ps3 it has free online way ahead of WiiUs, better exclusives and more worthwhile ones then 360 or WiiU currently and it has the same multiplats as 360 does.

We can infer from your reply that you fail at reading comprehesion, considering the TC has already stated he owns a PS3.