Fanboys who claim that Graphics don't matter really piss me off.

#1_LordAndSaviorPosted 12/11/2012 4:47:39 PM(edited)
Look I agree, Graphic aren't everything and the most important parts of the game are obviously the gameplay but graphics matter, they matter a lot. Look at the Wii how many games did the Wii miss out on all together due to the simply fact the system just couldn't handle them. Great multi platform games like Fallout or Deus ex, and the games that the Wii did get they were severely lacking in numerous features the other two systems got. To those who are gonna make idiotic statements like who buys Nintendo systems for third party games, or just buy more then one system, you are exactly the problem. Imagine if Nintendo released a system that had amazing First and Third party support along with a great online system, that was FREE. Why would anyone even thinking of buying a another system. And before I'm called a troll or whatever, I want Nintendo to succeed and this is exactly why I'm criticizing them. I refuse to buy the Wii U until the next Xbox and Playstation are released and the Wii U still receives support from Third Parties. Because after the Wii Nintendo has lost my trust, and before you start listing all the "great" games the Wii had, don't even bother I played most of those games and most of them are horrible let along average.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#2LordBowserPosted 12/11/2012 4:45:14 PM
Fanboys who claim that Graphics really matter really piss me off.
---
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!
#3TheApd_ReturnsPosted 12/11/2012 4:45:50 PM
inb4longlistofmediocreWiigames
#4CaioNVPosted 12/11/2012 4:45:58 PM
Graphics who claim that Fanboys don't matter really piss me off.
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#5_LordAndSavior(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 4:46:01 PM
LordBowser posted...
Fanboys who claim that Graphics really matter really piss me off.

Nice job reading the topic and contributing to the discussion.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
#6Prince ShondronaiPosted 12/11/2012 4:49:38 PM
_LordAndSavior posted...
Because after the Wii Nintendo has lost my trust...

I know how you feel. Sony lost my trust when they lost my credit card information, and Microsoft lost my trust when I went through 3 defective 360s. To each their own.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#7b1gt0nePosted 12/11/2012 4:52:31 PM
Prince Shondronai posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...
Because after the Wii Nintendo has lost my trust...

I know how you feel. Sony lost my trust when they lost my credit card information, and Microsoft lost my trust when I went through 3 defective 360s. To each their own.

touche!!
#8STN79Posted 12/11/2012 4:55:01 PM(edited)
If graphics mattered I would have thrown my Nes away years ago.
The power of a system is becoming less and less an issue since most games these days look about the same. I really don't understand all this hype over who's got the most power. A videogame is generally something I enjoy regardless of how old or dated it might be. If the game was fun when it was new there's a good chance it still is. Unless your just sick of playing it. People who think a game can't be fun unless it's on the most high tech system piss me off.
#9_LordAndSavior(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 4:55:48 PM
STN79 posted...
If graphics mattered I would have thrown my Nes away years ago.
The power of a system is becoming less and less an issue since most games these days look about the same. I really don't understand all this hype over who's got the most power. A videogame is generally something I enjoy regardless of how old or dated it might be. If the game was fun when it was new there's a good chance it still is. Unless your just sick of playing it. People who think a game can't be fun unless it's on the most high tech system piss me off.

Did you even read the topics? I agree completely but what if the Wii U ends up not even being able to play those fun new games, that are on other systems?
---
#10SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/11/2012 4:55:58 PM
Better to say graphics aren't as important as good gameplay.

Lair would be a fine example. Looked great played like $#!t