Japanese woman laughs at the ridiculous loading times

#31Icecreamdunwich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:25:32 AM
Icecreamdunwich posted...
Lots of messed up teeth in Japan, well all of Asia too.

It's not the teeth though. Even Japanese women who live in the US or in my country generally aren't hot. For every attractive one I see, I also see dozens of unattractive ones. The ratio doesn't seem nearly as bad for other races I commonly see. Well, outside of perhaps black woman in my case, but that's really because it's opposite of my preference.

I think it's just based on what you find attractive.
#32GeneStarwindPosted 12/12/2012 5:03:05 AM(edited)
Mine is not this long at all... Did she do the update?

However I remember the 360 had really bad is problems.. Also ps3 wasn't all that great either. Eventually they beca,me better.
---
http://tinyurl.com/Rivaling-that-of-Super-Puters
#33pikachupwnagePosted 12/12/2012 5:14:55 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#34pikachupwnagePosted 12/12/2012 5:16:38 AM
Just crappy programming :/ the good programmers probably leave since they can't deal with Miyamoto and his crap.

You can't be serious.
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#35Tino_Tonitini2Posted 12/12/2012 5:20:33 AM(edited)
Just crappy programming :/ the good programmers probably leave since they can't deal with Miyamoto and his crap.

That 2 days or the whole week?

Still not sure why people bring that up.

Oh come now.

It's because you're incredibly smug and obsessed with finding every fault, ANY fault with Nintendo. Is the company perfect? Of course not. Do I excuse the loading times on the Wii U? No. Although I have gotten used to them, they certainly could stand to be improved. Still, it's galling when you seem to be on some sort of anti-Nintendo crusade that, quite frankly, grew tiresome some time ago.
#36DeltaProjPosted 12/12/2012 5:43:57 AM
I'm really enjoying the Wii U so far, but yeah...the load times are pretty bad. I think Nintendo has acknowledged this, so hopefully they can fix it soon.
---
"I think about us lying, lying on a beach somewhere. I think about us diving, diving off a rock, into another moment"
3DS FC: 5327-0898-0358
#37Sami1000Posted 12/12/2012 5:51:24 AM
That was ridiculous! Nintendo should do something and fast.
#3861degreesPosted 12/12/2012 6:01:36 AM
you call this "raging"? lol.. she just keeps saying.. "it takes this long to load.. i wonder why?"

also, yeah shes not hot. welcome to real japan. where a lot of women are not hot. (still a considerable amount are though)
#39Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2012 6:08:11 AM
oshawott4ever posted...
HellsingOrg posted...
Guess how the long it takes to load the settings on my ps3 or vita?

*selects settings*

BAM! there in less than 1 second.

Well what do you expect? The the PS3 is 6 years... oh wait.

I laughed.

I feel bad.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#40supremeblasterPosted 12/12/2012 7:09:08 AM
Tino_Tonitini2 posted...

That 2 days or the whole week?

Still not sure why people bring that up.

Oh come now.

It's because you're incredibly smug and obsessed with finding every fault, ANY fault with Nintendo. Is the company perfect? Of course not. Do I excuse the loading times on the Wii U? No. Although I have gotten used to them, they certainly could stand to be improved. Still, it's galling when you seem to be on some sort of anti-Nintendo crusade that, quite frankly, grew tiresome some time ago.

Quoted for truth.