Japanese Sales Dec 3 - Dec 9

#31Petey_MeanisPosted 12/12/2012 7:19:32 AM
and if you're talking about weekly, one ps3 game sold more than 3 Wii U games combined

yeah, but the installed user base of PS3 is over 8 million, compared to just over 300 thousand for the Wii U.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg
#32pikachupwnagePosted 12/12/2012 7:20:16 AM
teknic1200 posted...
it's kinda like the smear campaign the Dems pulled against Romney

no matter how good they do, they'll pretend they are doing awful in hopes of sharing and spreading their hate around with other people.

to bad most folks don't desire to go around hating something as hate is a pretty sucky emotion.

Fixed
---
"Grab life by the horns and shake it till it moos "
Official electric boogaloo mint scoop with a cherry on top of the IDF
#33squatch22Posted 12/12/2012 7:20:22 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Love that trolls like Xeeh actually STILL find a way to troll even after a chart like this is revealed. My god, the stupidity...

How is it trolling to say 1 PS3 game sold more in a week than 3 Wii U titles combined

It's a fact, read the chart

I can say 1 Wii U game sold better than 10 PS3 games. Lol
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#34ElGadoPosted 12/12/2012 7:20:31 AM
teknic1200 posted...
it's kinda like the smear campaign the GOP pulls against Obama.

no matter how good they do, they'll pretend they are doing awful in hopes of sharing and spreading their hate around with other people.

to bad most folks don't desire to go around hating something as hate is a pretty sucky emotion.

Please don't bring your misinformed political opinions into this. The US is 16 trillion in debt, a record 47 million people are on foodstamps and the unemployment rate is still high at 7.7%. Obama is on track to be worse than Bush.
#35Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2012 7:22:22 AM
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
[PS3] Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Subtitled Edition did better than ZombiU this week

It seems the only thing Nintendo has that is selling good are the 3DS games.

Yeah, because a Wii U game didn't sell better than all the 3DS games... oh wait

A Wii U game hasn't sold better than a 3DS game. Maybe your blindness is getting in the way but I'm talking total sales.

and if you're talking about weekly, one ps3 game sold more than 3 Wii U games combined

/facepalm

Why would I be talking about total sales that u didn't actually specify?
These are TWO DAYS of sales for Wii U.

and in 2 days, 300,000 consoles sold, gotta buy games

So hell, 3 Wii U games combined should be more than 1 PS3 game. What the charts show is, Japan is not impressed with the launch titles of the Wii U
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#36Kitt ThrustPosted 12/12/2012 7:23:09 AM
How is it trolling to say 1 PS3 game sold more in a week than 3 Wii U titles combined

From: Petey_Meanis | Posted: 12/12/2012 9:19:32 AM | #031
yeah, but the installed user base of PS3 is over 8 million, compared to just over 300 thousand for the Wii U.

---
http://i.imgur.com/6Gu0M.gif
#37RHFPosted 12/12/2012 7:25:57 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Lemmywinks13 posted...
Love that trolls like Xeeh actually STILL find a way to troll even after a chart like this is revealed. My god, the stupidity...

No it's not, you're basic math skills have failed you.

The top 3 Wii U games combined make a total of roughly 390,000, that trumps that the 360,00 of Yakuza 5

EDIT: Actually, to get into more detail, those 3 Wii U games below Yakuza combine to 398970, nearly 400,00
---
For great justice! And Fruit Pies! *Official #1 supporter for Hsien-ko*
#38Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2012 7:24:06 AM
Petey_Meanis posted...

PS3 is even beating out the Wii games, you know.. an 18 million user base, almost double of the PS3
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#39squatch22Posted 12/12/2012 7:24:32 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
squatch22 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
[PS3] Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Subtitled Edition did better than ZombiU this week

It seems the only thing Nintendo has that is selling good are the 3DS games.

Yeah, because a Wii U game didn't sell better than all the 3DS games... oh wait

A Wii U game hasn't sold better than a 3DS game. Maybe your blindness is getting in the way but I'm talking total sales.

/facepalm

Why would I be talking about total sales that u didn't actually specify?
These are TWO DAYS of sales for Wii U.

and in 2 days, 300,000 consoles sold, gotta buy games

So hell, 3 Wii U games combined should be more than 1 PS3 game. What the charts show is, Japan is not impressed with the launch titles of the Wii U

Doesn't include downloads.
Also, Wii U has backwards compatibility so owners already have loads to play on it
---
LineTroll posted: Mario Galaxy is just like a Sonic game.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#40Nickcool1996Posted 12/12/2012 7:24:56 AM
ElGado posted...
teknic1200 posted...
it's kinda like the smear campaign the GOP pulls against Obama.

Please don't bring your misinformed political opinions into this. The US is 16 trillion in debt, a record 47 million people are on foodstamps and the unemployment rate is still high at 7.7%. Obama is on track to be worse than Bush.

No one can be worse than that after eight years in office. No one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://sadpanda.us/images/723723-KR3JJKL.jpg