Though it's a pipe dream, System Shock 2 Would be amazing on this system.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Though it's a pipe dream, System Shock 2 Would be amazing on this system.

User Info: DarkShadowRage

DarkShadowRage
3 years ago#1
-semi spoilers in video-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2AHuHnP8oc

Inventory management would work great with the Wii U pad.
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.

DarkShadowRage
3 years ago#2
What seriously? No love for shock 2? I'd love to see a Shock 2 HD on here, then a proper System Shock 3. Without modern day BS Mechanics.
A big time Samus fan and Metroid fan |I'm probably the biggest Samus fan you'll ever meet.

User Info: Soanevalcke6

Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#3
I would love to see it too, but I just don't see it happening.
They made a moon base to survey my standards but they have yet to make visual contact.
I'm a Genre-Pro. Great Music: http://tinyurl.com/d8f78ax

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
3 years ago#4
One of the best FPS ever made. Was forum friends with K. Levine before Bioshock got HUGE.

User Info: GiranXYZ

GiranXYZ
3 years ago#5
I'd love that. Too bad it won't happen, though. We can dream.
Whatever

User Info: stekim40

stekim40
3 years ago#6
Yes please!!!

Would be awesome.
Playing: Xcom:EU, PC Minecraft, Skyrim , F1 2012
Waiting for: ELITE 4 (still), GTA V, Pikmin 3, Dragon Age 3

DarkShadowRage
3 years ago#7
bump

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
3 years ago#8
Is this what you people do in the absence of anything more popular than Jeopardy for your release schedule? You wish for things that will never be made or ported over?

DarkShadowRage
3 years ago#9
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Is this what you people do in the absence of anything more popular than Jeopardy for your release schedule? You wish for things that will never be made or ported over?

where is the hurt in that? Maybe kevin Levene will throw us a bone, since he also worked on System Shock 2.

as much as i love bioshock on the PC, i'll take System Shock over bioshock any day of the week.

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
3 years ago#10
DarkShadowRage posted...
ShadowSkill11 posted...

where is the hurt in that? Maybe kevin Levene will throw us a bone, since he also worked on System Shock 2.

as much as i love bioshock on the PC, i'll take System Shock over bioshock any day of the week.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Though it's a pipe dream, System Shock 2 Would be amazing on this system.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived