Metal Gear Rising producer unsure if the Wii U could run Revengeance engine

#11DTY3Posted 12/12/2012 10:22:21 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
johnnybazookabo posted...
Its alright they are bringing bayonetta 2 anyway. Plus im sure they will know how to push the wii u after that. Without bayonetta thered be no revengence!

ah, a medicore hack n slash game..

Itz mediocre cuz itz on wii yoo...
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#12CrysianiaPosted 12/12/2012 10:23:05 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Its alright they are bringing bayonetta 2 anyway. Plus im sure they will know how to push the wii u after that. Without bayonetta thered be no revengence!

Which infact flopped so badly the sequel wouldnt even exist if nintendo didnt pump money into the developer.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#13Xeeh_BitzPosted 12/12/2012 10:26:06 AM
DTY3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Itz mediocre cuz itz on wii yoo...

Has nothing to do with what system its on, I played the first one and was bored to tears
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#14JonbazookabozPosted 12/12/2012 10:32:04 AM
Then revengence really will bore you to tears coz it has even more of the same hack n slash!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#15MetazoiddPosted 12/12/2012 10:32:26 AM
Yea he's not sure as in he hasn't tried. There's no reason it couldn't if it can run on ps3 and nextbawks.
#16GdboyratedloudPosted 12/12/2012 10:32:28 AM
Bayonetta did NOT flop.
It sold 2 million copies.
Thats more than what Dark Souls sold
Stop being delusional and DEAL WITH IT

BAYONETTA 90/87 METASCORE
---
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
#17SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/12/2012 10:34:53 AM
Way to splice a sentence to fit your needs, lol
#18OtakuGameraPosted 12/12/2012 10:38:43 AM
japan is known for their politeness so when someone said "i dont know, im not sure.." it could mean something else entirely
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#19CrysianiaPosted 12/12/2012 10:41:52 AM(edited)
Gdboyratedloud posted...
Bayonetta did NOT flop.
It sold 2 million copies.
Thats more than what Dark Souls sold
Stop being delusional and DEAL WITH IT

BAYONETTA 90/87 METASCORE

Wasnt profitable enough for them to make a sequel without nintendo, you work that out.
But it might be a much better game this time since their focusing on one console, we all know how the mucked up the ps3 version for ages.
---
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
#20mhunterchumpPosted 12/12/2012 10:50:57 AM
I love when people take quotes out of context.

The thread title leads you to believe the Metal Gear Rising producer is unsure if the Wii U was even capable of running it's game because the Wii U is so crappy when the actual quote was this:

Kotaku: Do you have plans to bring Revengeance to Wii U?
Korekado: No.

Kotaku: Why not?
Korekado: We really developed the game based on these two consoles [PS3, 360] and the Wii U, we think, is unique in a way that the controller is innovative and the entire console's pretty much not hand-in-hand with the consoles that we're making it for now. So if we were going to make it for the Wii U we'd have to start from zero again and really design something for that console, so we could say 100% that it was a good game for this console.

Kotaku: Could Wii U run the Revengeance engine?
Korekado: I haven't really tried it, so I'm not quite sure.

Of course he couldn't say yes because he has never even tried it.
---
PSN/Xbox: mhunterchump ------- Wii U: mhunterARK
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump