Metal Gear Rising producer unsure if the Wii U could run Revengeance engine

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Metal Gear Rising producer unsure if the Wii U could run Revengeance engine
4 years ago#11
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
johnnybazookabo posted...
Its alright they are bringing bayonetta 2 anyway. Plus im sure they will know how to push the wii u after that. Without bayonetta thered be no revengence!

ah, a medicore hack n slash game..

Itz mediocre cuz itz on wii yoo...
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
4 years ago#12
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Its alright they are bringing bayonetta 2 anyway. Plus im sure they will know how to push the wii u after that. Without bayonetta thered be no revengence!

Which infact flopped so badly the sequel wouldnt even exist if nintendo didnt pump money into the developer.
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
4 years ago#13
DTY3 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Itz mediocre cuz itz on wii yoo...

Has nothing to do with what system its on, I played the first one and was bored to tears
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
4 years ago#14
Then revengence really will bore you to tears coz it has even more of the same hack n slash!
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
4 years ago#15
Yea he's not sure as in he hasn't tried. There's no reason it couldn't if it can run on ps3 and nextbawks.
4 years ago#16
Bayonetta did NOT flop.
It sold 2 million copies.
Thats more than what Dark Souls sold
Stop being delusional and DEAL WITH IT

BAYONETTA 90/87 METASCORE
PSN: JamesDeanONdaLOW
little did I know, James Dean was actually on the down low.
4 years ago#17
Way to splice a sentence to fit your needs, lol
4 years ago#18
japan is known for their politeness so when someone said "i dont know, im not sure.." it could mean something else entirely
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
4 years ago#19
Gdboyratedloud posted...
Bayonetta did NOT flop.
It sold 2 million copies.
Thats more than what Dark Souls sold
Stop being delusional and DEAL WITH IT

BAYONETTA 90/87 METASCORE

Wasnt profitable enough for them to make a sequel without nintendo, you work that out.
But it might be a much better game this time since their focusing on one console, we all know how the mucked up the ps3 version for ages.
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul
4 years ago#20
I love when people take quotes out of context.

The thread title leads you to believe the Metal Gear Rising producer is unsure if the Wii U was even capable of running it's game because the Wii U is so crappy when the actual quote was this:

Kotaku: Do you have plans to bring Revengeance to Wii U?
Korekado: No.

Kotaku: Why not?
Korekado: We really developed the game based on these two consoles [PS3, 360] and the Wii U, we think, is unique in a way that the controller is innovative and the entire console's pretty much not hand-in-hand with the consoles that we're making it for now. So if we were going to make it for the Wii U we'd have to start from zero again and really design something for that console, so we could say 100% that it was a good game for this console.

Kotaku: Could Wii U run the Revengeance engine?
Korekado: I haven't really tried it, so I'm not quite sure.

Of course he couldn't say yes because he has never even tried it.
PSN/Xbox: mhunterchump ------- Wii U: mhunterARK
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Metal Gear Rising producer unsure if the Wii U could run Revengeance engine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived