Pachter: Microsoft and Sony destroying Nintendo, Iwata is "Oblivious"

#31twistedreality1Posted 12/12/2012 12:25:22 PM
Buretsu posted...
twistedreality1 posted...
He doesn't deep throat Nintendo so his comments don't matter

How can he? Microsoft and Sony are hogging his throat.

“I don’t hate Nintendo, but my job is to help investors make decisions about stocks. Nintendo has ¥8000 in cash per share and the stock trades at ¥9600. It used to trade at ¥63,000. The equity has declined in value by $80 billion. That’s why I’ve been critical.”

As far as Sony and Microsoft are concerned Pachter said, “Sony is struggling (relative to last year), with overall sales on its various hardware down almost 20%. Microsoft is doing fine, with software sales hanging in there. Both are destroying Nintendo, which had software sales in November that were 60% of Sony’s and 30% of Microsoft’s.”

everything he said is correct but haters gonna hate
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
#32BuretsuPosted 12/12/2012 12:28:36 PM
Buretsu posted...

“I don’t hate Nintendo, but my job is to help investors make decisions about stocks. Nintendo has ¥8000 in cash per share and the stock trades at ¥9600. It used to trade at ¥63,000. The equity has declined in value by $80 billion. That’s why I’ve been critical.”

As far as Sony and Microsoft are concerned Pachter said, “Sony is struggling (relative to last year), with overall sales on its various hardware down almost 20%. Microsoft is doing fine, with software sales hanging in there. Both are destroying Nintendo, which had software sales in November that were 60% of Sony’s and 30% of Microsoft’s.”

Sony's struggling not to go out of business, but they're doing fine. Nintendo is nowhere close to going out of business, but they're getting destroyed. Seems legit.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#33spartansbrotherPosted 12/12/2012 12:29:00 PM
Buretsu posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&v=_n5E7feJHw0
---
*wipes brown*
#34b1gt0nePosted 12/12/2012 12:29:58 PM
Buretsu posted...

anybody can repeat what's already known, but when he opens his trap and makes predictions he is almost always wrong.
#35DTY3Posted 12/12/2012 12:30:32 PM
Buretsu posted...

Pachter:
"Nobody out there owns a PC as powerful as a PS3"
"Vita will outsell 3DS in months"
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#36SuperShyGuy9000Posted 12/12/2012 12:32:36 PM
Buretsu posted...

Sure what he said was true but there was no context.

Of course MS and Sony were destroying Nintendo in terms of hardware sells in Novembers. Nintendo had no hardware to sell because Wii had been finished for 2 years and Wii U hadn't been launched for more than one month yet
#37twistedreality1Posted 12/12/2012 12:36:11 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Buretsu posted...

Sure what he said was true but there was no context.

Of course MS and Sony were destroying Nintendo in terms of hardware sells in Novembers. Nintendo had no hardware to sell because Wii had been finished for 2 years and Wii U hadn't been launched for more than one month yet

He was talking about software, they abandoned the Wii way to early.
---
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality
#3860secondAssasinPosted 12/12/2012 12:36:57 PM
why does anyone still pay attention to this clown?
---
http://i.imgur.com/bGwrV.jpg
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2475133
#39MegagunstarmanPosted 12/12/2012 12:37:59 PM
60secondAssasin posted...
why does anyone still pay attention to this clown?

Because he's a good troll. He really knows how to push peoples buttons.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#40AsellusPosted 12/12/2012 12:45:21 PM
I really want to sig that...

“I have long been baffled as to why RTS games don’t work on consoles. I think it is partly because of the nature of the gameplay, it’s single-player and it’s turn-based."

I think that one wins, myself.

“I play them a lot on my work PC, and I think games like this probably started with slackers like me who play games at work and don’t tell their bosses about it.

Yes, he plays a lot of them... those turn-based real-time strategy games. Somehow never noticed that "multiplayer" button though, virtually every rts game ever has had one of those.

http://www.vg247.com/2010/05/09/pachter-rts-is-for-the-pc-hardcore/