Pachter: Microsoft and Sony destroying Nintendo, Iwata is "Oblivious"

#41MANTI5Posted 12/12/2012 12:49:35 PM
lol @ tc using pachter to troll
#42TechniMyokoPosted 12/12/2012 12:52:23 PM
Pachter proving he doesnt have a clue
#43PyjamaHeroPosted 12/12/2012 12:54:39 PM
When will people start translating Pachter quotes into what they always are?

Pachter- "Blah blah blah, I've never been right, snarky remark, CEO of ___________ is an idiot yak yak yak."
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#44emagdnEPosted 12/12/2012 1:04:45 PM
lolPatcher

Iwata isn't oblivious

....he's ruining Nintendo ON PURPOSE, because you don't need to make quality products in order to profit off of the ignorant masses.... wait, that's not even what he's talking about? he says Iwata is bad at seperating idiots from their money? dear Arceus, how does this moron still have a job?!

all the proof thats needed is to look at WoW and see how casual it has become.

WotLK and Cataclysm Hard Modes.....

no, WotLK and Cataclysm 5 mans are harder and require more coordination than most pre-BC had to offer

and the one non-tank and spank raid encounter, C'thun, was downed by 20+ guilds the very day they fixed the bugs that made him unkillable

reducing the time investment required should appeal to EVERYONE (farming Dark Iron Ore to help the guild get Fire Resist gear just to do tank and spank Ragnaros made me consider self-mutilation just to see if I could still FEEL anything), but increasing the brain functionality required to play the game appeals to "casuals"?

I don't think so
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#45dart246Posted 12/12/2012 1:10:20 PM
emagdnE posted...
lolPatcher

Iwata isn't oblivious

....he's ruining Nintendo ON PURPOSE, because you don't need to make quality products in order to profit off of the ignorant masses.... wait, that's not even what he's talking about? he says Iwata is bad at seperating idiots from their money? dear Arceus, how does this moron still have a job?!

all the proof thats needed is to look at WoW and see how casual it has become.

WotLK and Cataclysm Hard Modes.....

no, WotLK and Cataclysm 5 mans are harder and require more coordination than most pre-BC had to offer

and the one non-tank and spank raid encounter, C'thun, was downed by 20+ guilds the very day they fixed the bugs that made him unkillable

reducing the time investment required should appeal to EVERYONE (farming Dark Iron Ore to help the guild get Fire Resist gear just to do tank and spank Ragnaros made me consider self-mutilation just to see if I could still FEEL anything), but increasing the brain functionality required to play the game appeals to "casuals"?

I don't think so

XD I must laugh. WotLK and Cata...hard? LMAO
---
PSN: VisperCon; NNI: Rywins
#46NotoriousIynxPosted 12/12/2012 1:24:37 PM
Patcher is a useless human being. He knows he is a piece of garbage. He doesnt care because as long as people keep talking about him, hes happy.
#47SilinelPosted 12/12/2012 1:38:39 PM
I am seriously looking into how I might make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year doing what this guy is supposed to do.
---
[This signature is available only to GameFAQs Gold members]
#48megax11Posted 12/12/2012 1:40:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#49nonexistingheroPosted 12/12/2012 1:49:04 PM
And the troll of the year award goes to...

(>-_-)> Pachter <(-_-<)
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#50AnclationPosted 12/12/2012 2:17:57 PM
Pachter is an idiot, you see confirmed trolls making better, more substantive arguments at this point.